• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Riviera Maya is pretty good. I like all the tile work in the place. That location they are in has been jinxed it seems; jope they're able to keep the business going -- so far so good.

I think I could take a bath in queso dip :D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Riviera Maya is pretty good. I like all the tile work in the place. That location they are in has been jinxed it seems; jope they're able to keep the business going -- so far so good.

I think I could take a bath in queso dip :D

No joke! Since we've lived in Fishers, that location has been at least four restaurants. I hope that one stays, it's pretty good.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I think the food is ok... I don't think it's going anywhere. Place is always packed when I go lunch or dinner

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I've been to quite a few of those listed above and they're great but Casa del Sol in Nashville is my favorite...outside of one on the square in Old Town Albuqurque NM.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    El Rodeo in Lafayette, Beck Lane to be precise, not only has the best Mexican food in town, in my opinion, they were also voted the best margarita in town.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Mi Ranchito in Lowell. Best Mexican food in NWI. And it's nice to have the bartender making my margarita as soon as he sees me!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    All you El Rodeo fans, stay away from the one in Greenwood. We always have a to go container of leftovers when we are done due to the huge portions you get in most restaurants nowadays.

When we tried El Rodeo we weren't even willing to take the leftovers home for our dogs. The wait staff couldn't belive that we were leaving our plates half full/empty (based on your point of view) without asking for to go containers.

El Rodeo Greenwood. . . . .two thumbs down, even if YOU are buying.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Anywhere BUT Acapulco Joe's in Downtown Indianapolis. The owners have run that place into the ground. Last time I was there, about 2 months ago, food was terrible. Bland, tasteless, like it came out of a freezer meal.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm not a fan of El Rodeo. is everyone in Indiana the same? Wost Mexican I ever had was the El Rodeo at Allisonville and 96th.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Joe's ain't Joes'

Anywhere BUT Acapulco Joe's in Downtown Indianapolis. The owners have run that place into the ground. Last time I was there, about 2 months ago, food was terrible. Bland, tasteless, like it came out of a freezer meal.

Acapulco Joe's has changed hands several times since Joe passed away in 1989. Seems like each new owner has taken a step or two backward. The menu hasn't changed much but the quality of the food sure has.

I wonder how many INGOers remember when the restaurant was across the street on the SW corner, now a parking lot. Joe did a lot of business and made a fortune. Rumors are he had another business enterprise upstairs.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN

+1 How about the nasty salsa in the germ-infested squeeze bottles. Give me a bowl. Gross.

Top Bottom