• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • painmerchant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    clarksville
    I have a beautiful Sig p220-st that I would love to cc, but it is so bulky that I am afraid it isn't practical. Any suggestion on a comfortable way to carry this hand cannon daily would be much appreciated. I do a lot of sitting at work so it needs to be comfy for me at all times during the day and not be too noticeable.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I carry a P226ST and drive a desk.

I'm using a homemade kydex OWB that is modeled after a Raven Phantom (excellent holster)

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have a beautiful Sig p220-st that I would love to cc, but it is so bulky that I am afraid it isn't practical. Any suggestion on a comfortable way to carry this hand cannon daily would be much appreciated. I do a lot of sitting at work so it needs to be comfy for me at all times during the day and not be too noticeable.

I have the Sig 220 Elite and here's the best IWB holster I've found: Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

This is the Comp-Tac holster and I wear mine at 4 o-clock on the right. Very comfortable while driving a desk or car. The holster has j-clips, so you can completely conceal if you want. Also, look at their IWB double mag holders as well. Theses are the most comfortable products I've found.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    +1 to what Mr. Doehrman suggested.
    The comptacs are also very good, if you like IWB. I've carried a Glock 20 and a full size 1911 using the MTAC, both quite comfortably. (I HATE compacts)

Top Bottom