• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    I am looking for a new or used bersa thunder 380 or 9-haven't had much luck.Acme here in Seymour has a 380 thunder CC for $259 ,but he won't deal at all-maybe I should just wait? has anyone seen any bersas lately?

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    As of last Friday, Fort Liberty, in Avon had a Bersa 380. It was $259, NIB. Call first and they will set it back for you, if it is still in.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    If you cruise on over to Bersa Talk forums, you will see that Bersa's have been going up a bit in price since January 1st. The word over there is that Bersa is passing along increased material costs to the customer. My guess is that it has just as much to do with the dollar exchange rates.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    If PSS doesn't have them, then Karl at KARLSGUNBUNKER can get them from SOG for about the same price as them. He's a site sponsor and FFL.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I bought a Firestorm 380 (same gun as Bersa Thunder) new at a gun show in January for $240.

Nice little gun, btw. Feels great, points great, accurate, nice sights, reliable. It even looks good. Wait, I want it back from my sister.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    $250-ish isn't a bad price for a decent gun handgun. The dealer's gotta eat and put a roof over his head. I'd support my local dealer at that price.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Thanks to all for the siting at PSS. Went there today and did buy his bersa 2 tone 380. Great price($229)and service-busy place.Even got a hand shake and a thank you.Super place.+1 for Plainfield Shooting Supplies-I'll definitely be back for more deals.

trixter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    beech grove firearms had one last week

they are a block west of emerson across from post office
    great guys to deal with
    around the 250 price tag

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    they are a block west of emerson across from post office
    great guys to deal with
    around the 250 price tag

Hey now, that's mine! lol
    I was going to go there this weekend :):

I have read SO many good reviews of Bersa 380s that I decided that will be my first handgun. In two days of research I found ONE review that was totally negative, and it was one of those: "Bersa's are junk" posts with no support for the opinion.

Silverlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Anderson
    Crackshot

Crackshot in anderson had a bersa dual tone in yesterday, i'm not sure on the price, but all the others mentioned is the ball park of Mikes pricing.

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Bersa is a good buy for the money and at 229 is a GREAT buy for the money....but they do seem to have a few QC issues here and there, speakin' from experience. Clean it every time you shoot it, disassemble and clean your mags (factory only, please!) before you use them, best not to disassemble any further than field stripping, don't use cheap ammo....and so forth. Seems like 99% of buyers swear by them, the other 1% have nothing but trouble. Check out bersatalk.com for all things bersa.

Not to burst any bubbles, but my brother swore by his Bersa. Loved it. Then last week while out shooting, it broke! LIke this, 'bang, bang,...click'. Nothing. Would work in double, but not in single. Side panel popped out a bit when that happened, so we took a look at it....the spring barely sits on a tiny indentation inside....just a tiiiiny little ledge. It had popped off mid magazine. Thankfully, it happened while just at the range, but it very well could have happened when he needed it most. So buyer beware. I am sure there are tons of them that function just fine....but his FAILED. Traded it off and got a wheelgun. Reliable ol' revolvers. Love em. Anyway....for you Bersa owners, or potential owners.....that is our horror story....keep that in mind. They are great for the money, look pretty nice, but inside, could use some improvements.

Top Bottom