• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm looking for a place around Indy / North side specifically that is comparable to Benihana but may be cheaper. Suggestions?

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Sapporo (sp.) next to Castleton Square Mall behind the old Steak n Shake on 82nd street is the bomb!:rockwoot: Been to benihanas before and was not impressed, Sapporo is a little cheaper, get more food, and get a better "show". The wife and I have been there so much that most of the people that work there know us by name or face:): Works out for us pretty good though, never have to wait for a table on a busy night. Give em a try and let me know what you think, pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Sapporo (sp.) next to Castleton Square Mall behind the old Steak n Shake on 82nd street is the bomb!:rockwoot: Been to benihanas before and was not impressed, Sapporo is a little cheaper, get more food, and get a better "show". The wife and I have been there so much that most of the people that work there know us by name or face:): Works out for us pretty good though, never have to wait for a table on a busy night. Give em a try and let me know what you think, pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

:+1:This place is awesome and is exactly what you are looking for. Less expensive than Benihanas and the food is as good, if not better.

Top Bottom