rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    **SOLD**
    HK marked Benelli M3
    "The M3 Convertible is a no-nonsense shotgun that military and police all over the world depend on. This shotgun can be quickly changed from a fast cycling semi-auto for conventional loads to a manual pump action for low energy special purpose loads such as gas, beanbag and rubber bullet loads. For semi-auto action, merely rotate the selector ring 1/4 turn, push the forend forward and release the selector, to switch back to pump action simply reverse the procedure by pulling back after the selector ring is rotated to lock the forend to the action bars."

Many people prefer the HK marked Benelli to the newer because of the ability to "Ghost Load." This allows 7+1+1 capacity and cannot be done in the new non-HK Benellis.
    This is done by:
    1. Load the mag tube full
    2. Draw the bolt back far enough to drop a shell in, If you go too far, you'll engage the carrier dog and the carrier will lift, you don't want this to happen. A good spot for reference is when the rear surface of the bolt lugs aligns with the back end of the ejection port.
    3. Drop in a shell and press it down onto the carrier.
    4. Drop another shell in and slide it into the chamber.
    5. Close the bolt. Let the bolt drop the last little bit to ensure the extractor engages and the bolt rotates.

I got this shotgun new/unfired about a year ago. I put about 10-15 rounds through it when I first got it and it has sat in the gun cabinet since.
    *Owner's Manual included
    *ghost ring sights
    *factory magazine extension
    *asking $995

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Darn, my friend I wish you didn't have to sell your M3. I have one like yours and I will go without eating before I would ever sell my M3. That is one of the best shotguns ever made for self-defense. But I understand. Times are tuff. I wish you luck. Your price is very fair.

Safe shooting,
    Vv

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom