• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If it is a registered full auto lower, there is no problem with making and attaching that upper. A machinegun is a machinegun regardless of barrel length. If the maker is a FFL/SOT manufacturer, then there is no problem with making that.

On a side note, chances are that BATFE would not approve of that upper to go into production as it completely transforms the firearm and doesn't utilize the magwell for feeding. They just ruled similarly on an MG42esque upper, but that is way more info than this thread needs....

Speaking of this thread...
    ...MOVED!

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    No way in hell I'd mount that thing to a Registered Lower...

What about the lower he lost in the boating accident?

I sure hope he has his paperwork in order as he will surely be getting a visit form the BATF. Let's see, it's short barreled, full auto, short overall length don't know if AOW would apply and what about destructive devise? Not well versed in NFA but I see problems in someone's future. What's the law on this you NFA guys?

What, why would BATF be interested? i saw no gun, all i saw was movie magic and special effects...

...these are not the droids you are looking for

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Army guys, correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't the feed problem be attributed to the fact that the belt was not straight feeding and was jink to one side, or in other words, crooked? Just a thought.

That is awesome! Definately a DD in my book! :D

Top Bottom