• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigaltes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2014
    Avon
    Hey everybody, just wanted to say hello and tell you a little about myself.
    47 years old from Indy now living in AVON, been shooting on and off my whole life, well more off than on, and just enough to be dangerous
    also I never really had the money to invest into shooting like I wanted, because when I take up a new hobby or activity I tend to go overboard.
    so over the years, I really got into bass fishing, I have my love for setting up and shooting fireworks, then moved on to GOLF for many years, then about 7 years ago my son, who was 13 at the time, told me about airsoft, and that was our hobby. It must have worked because now my boy is a 1371 Combat Engineer with the USMC.
    So I plan on still hitting up some great airsoft MILSIM events, but now my love is getting back to real steel shooting, just got a new Springfield MC Operator a few months ago and have been shooting twice a week now and studying everything beyond with my father taught me many years ago. Plain too recruit some airsoft buddies and maybe start a steel shooting club, hell most of these guys are prier military and loves to shoot. Once we get a little peace of property to have fun on, I will then move on too building my AR, thinking a Colt lower with a BCM upper. I also want to learn some IDPA or IPSC, but thinking IDPA is more what I would like.

Now why do they call me Big, well it not because I'm a big guy, but I tend to be very opinionated and say what the rest of the crowd is thinking. so if I ruffle a few around here, let me just apologize now, but I really don't see that happing, at least not for the first year or so :):
    I am very excited too learn all the great wisdom that is floating around and I'm sure I might meet a few new friends.
    tell next time.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    You might also consider cowboy action shooting. Its a great family oriented shooting sport and quite an addiction. There are many clubs in Indiana. Welcome to the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom