• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Yes, but MY opinions never denied somebody a freedom I enjoyed. Unlike these so called "christian conservatives' that are about as far away from Christ as possible.

Yea, and calling them stupid dumb***s will really bring 'em around to see the error of their ways.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes, but MY opinions never denied somebody a freedom I enjoyed. Unlike these so called "christian conservatives' that are about as far away from Christ as possible.

You really should take a good look at what some of these people demand as 'rights'. Where do you draw the line? How much infringement on everyone else is acceptable to you? What do you think is right and proper? Marriage? Laws that make it a 'hate crime' to take a swing at a homosexual but not if he does it to the other person? Children being hijacked by the schools and taught that this 'lifestyle' is right and proper and their parents are full of s**t if they disagree? The Colorado law and court decision requiring a school to allow a boy who decided that he is a girl to go to the girls' restroom? I am not about to say on the internet how I would have reacted if I had a daughter in that school. Come on, where is the line? Where the f**k do you think everyone else should consent to being pushed? I certainly do no condone persecution but have a major problem with 'special' status which is just as unequal only in the opposite direction.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It's not really. A bunch of stupid people stating their opinions that chicken is more important than other human beings.

Shows the state of things in this country.

And as long as it remained other people stating their opinion in opposition as you just did, fine. Or if those of your position want to boycott them, fine. I don't really care. But when government officials threatened to use the coercive power of government to punish them, then it became unacceptable.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    You are aware there are gays and democrats against gay marriage aren't you?

Not really important, why not let people just get married who love each other? Why does there have to be opposition to this very simple thing? It seems simple to make it happen, yet stupidity, ignorance, and stubborn actions make it seem harder than it needs to be.

fmjinsight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Clearly Obama needs to come up with a surprise to turn the election around, but at this point, with so much trash and deception, who is going to believe it?

Believe it"??? Ill tell ya who will believe it ... The same people who believed the lines of BS spewed forth from BHO in the last election. Some people never learn!!

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    It's not really. A bunch of stupid people stating their opinions that chicken is more important than other human beings.

Shows the state of things in this country.

You take a Christian business owner and ask him how he feels about gays and act surprised when he doesn't believe in gay marriage? OMFG humans rights going down (or up) the pooper! CALL TEH MEDIA!!1!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Not really important, why not let people just get married who love each other? Why does there have to be opposition to this very simple thing? It seems simple to make it happen, yet stupidity, ignorance, and stubborn actions make it seem harder than it needs to be.

Obama and democrats had the house senate, they could have passed anything they wanted. They chose not to. Blame your self and them first!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Name them ....

I'd say here is a good list: EVERYONE that claims to be a conservative Christian while wishing death or harm on those that are different than them simply because of the difference. We've got plenty of them on here. There are quite a few supposedly accepting yet conservative Christians that come out with some very ignorant statements. I've had some tell me they'd pray for me after calling them out for being much less "Christian" than a godless heathen like myself.

If you can't see politicians or even talking heads on "news" shows that preach hate about those with different religion, even those that aren't showing that they're out to harm anyone...they may just have found their perfect listener.

You take a Christian business owner and ask him how he feels about gays and act surprised when he doesn't believe in gay marriage? OMFG humans rights going down (or up) the pooper! CALL TEH MEDIA!!1!

My biggest issue with the Chick Fil A thing was why anyone cared what a businessman thought about gay marriage. His corporation employs homosexuals that are treated just as good/bad as straight employees. To me, that matters, not his thoughts on gay marriage.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I don't have any problem with ignorant folks thinking a certain way. It's when they start throwing $$$ to deny other humans their equal rights I have a huge problem with.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't have any problem with ignorant folks thinking a certain way. It's when they start throwing $$$ to deny other humans their equal rights I have a huge problem with.

Once again given the entirety of what was being opposed, several of your 'equal rights' seem to be pretty damned unequal.

Top Bottom