• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    LINK

Divorce talks between Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren have gotten ugly, the New York Post reported Friday.

Nordegren has ramped up her financial demands, requesting that Woods pony up an estimated $750 million, according to the Chicago Sun-Times .

After starting out fairly civil, the divorce negotiations "have turned extremely testy," the newspaper reported.

Nordegren also refuses to sign a lifetime "confidentiality clause" that would prevent her from writing a book or doing any interviews related to the collapse of the couple's marriage.

She also wants full custody of their two kids, the newspaper reported, even though it was first believed that they were going to agree to joint custody.

Vastian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    I hear stuff like this and it make me sick...mostly jealousy I'm sure as I will never even come close to making that kind of money in my entire life.

What would you even do with that kind of money!? I could buy everything I ever wanted and not even come close to spending that kind of cash.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Tiger better hope he has invested well and his billion dollars is generating lots of interest.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    This may explain why he just shot down a 5 year 100 million dollar endorsement with bodog

Top Bottom