Barack Obama wants to hear your story...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I really wonder what would happen... everyone should flood the page with Pro-Gun stories. When they are deleted from the site maybe we could get the media involved. Use their own tools against them. They asked for stories right?

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I would bet that just about all of the stories are made up by obama's minions and posted there to further his claim that the majority of citizens want increased gun control.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Those stories are too well written to be submitted by the general public..

+1 I noticed that too. Just a propaganda page set up Obama's agenda.

Does this really sound like a 15 year old? " I'm a fifteen year old boy. I am one of the lucky ones. My parents have made a point of living in a town where violence is low, educating me on how to be safe, and, most importantly, keeping guns out of our houses. Yet, I am appalled every few months when I here of another tragedy on the news. Some of it is compassion for those that suffered. Very little of it is fear as I am a teenage boy and so the concept of death is intangible.........."

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    This is what the libs think about "civilians". Direct quote from one of the posts:

As a former Master Sergeant of the USAF Pararescue, I don't believe that I should be afraid that a civilian can shoot me dead in the street. The only thing that separates a civilian from a criminal is a criminal act, by then it's too late. Whether it be background checks, more healthcare to recognize the mentally ill and stamp them with that for life, or limiting guns to civilians (is it really necessary to have more than 1 to "defend your home"?), something needs to be done.

Wow this angers me! As a former Staff Sergeant of the USAF Pararescue I do not agree at all! I find it hard to believe that any of my comrades in arms in the PJs would agree with this idiot's statements. How did we fight the cold war again? Oh that's right, they have nuclear weapons so we need them too. The same argument applies here. If the bad guys have more than one gun then I need more than one gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    +1 I noticed that too. Just a propaganda page set up Obama's agenda.

Does this really sound like a 15 year old? " I'm a fifteen year old boy. I am one of the lucky ones. My parents have made a point of living in a town where violence is low, educating me on how to be safe, and, most importantly, keeping guns out of our houses. Yet, I am appalled every few months when I here of another tragedy on the news. Some of it is compassion for those that suffered. Very little of it is fear as I am a teenage boy and so the concept of death is intangible.........."

Meta-teenager is meta.

Also, bullcrap.

Top Bottom