• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I know she was a dirty Chicago skank, but she was hot and I was drunk. And maybe I could have changed her in the few hours I could have had with her. I do like a project. :D

Quoting for the inevitable point in the future when someone rails about the fact that women are always trying to change men. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Quoting for the inevitable point in the future when someone rails about the fact that women are always trying to change men. ;)

It's always been happening on both sides. However, most of us men realize the old saying that holds true... "Can't turn a hoe into a housewife." ;)

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    In DC, certain "public servants" can park their vehicles illegally in Government garages for YEARS... But citizens (particularly those from other states) damn sure better not do for an evening in Chicago. Nice shakedown--I'm so thankful my Dad had the wisdom to pull us out of that cesspool when I was in 4th grade.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I do not know Illinois law.

If the ticket works its way through the system and it is an offense worthy of suspending your DL in Illinois, your license will be suspended in Indiana. All 50 states (Michigan being the last) are now hooked together to share information.

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Greenwood
    I know a guy that was moving from Indiana to Minnesota and drove through Chicago ,he got pulled over and had a handgun packed in the back of the truck and they tried to give him thirty years.He did go to Joilet and Cook County for a good while.:nuts:

Top Bottom