• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I wonder what the doctors, nurses, supporters and anyone else involved would do if it were their child being taken.
    That's just wrong in every way.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Just plain sick.....were has are America gone.......the police officers who were the enforcers .....will say just following orders.... don't blame us.....:rolleyes: Just wait till Obamacare 2014 +........ doctors all up in your life keeping data reporting data to GOV. about you, mark my words there will be a lot more of this your kids are the community(collective) we decide what's best and medical staff finding all kinds of reasons to take your guns away ...and in every one of those future events will be some police officers who will enforce it with out a second thought after all there just following orders blame the agency ......(sorry this story got my blood boiling).... evil always happens when good men do nothing......:patriot:

Last edited:

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    Try that **** in my house and you will be shot and killed!!!!!!!!!!

Whats happening to this once great country????

Im supposed to follow the rules when this **** is happening??????

Jimmy:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    My wife and I would likely end up dead in that situation. They would be taking our kids over our dead bodies.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    I can think of a number of solutions for this problem, none of which are legal.

Im with you on this one, but, im not sure how illegal my actions would be. Dont indiana have a law on the books that states anyone without a warrent entering your home is a subject of home invasion, leo or not?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Try that **** in my house and you will be shot and killed!!!!!!!!!!

Whats happening to this once great country????

Im supposed to follow the rules when this **** is happening??????

Jimmy:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

I totally sympathize with what you are saying. The tragic truth is that you would end up dead as well, and your child would end up an orphan and likely remain under state custody for the rest of her childhood. She would essentially lose her childhood, and a great deal more. She would be the one to suffer the most and lose the most.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Im with you on this one, but, im not sure how illegal my actions would be. Dont indiana have a law on the books that states anyone without a warrent entering your home is a subject of home invasion, leo or not?
    You got that exactly backwards. You are NOT allowed to forcibly resist an LEO entering your home on official business, even for improper reasons. You must submit and let the court sort it out.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I would be dead before i let some thugs take my children!!

My wife and I would likely end up dead in that situation. They would be taking our kids over our dead bodies.

Most of us on this site aren't cowards. If we were, we wouldn't be taking responsibility for our own safety.

I often consider where my line should be. Of course I don't want to die for nothing. But it's hard to figure out just how far we can be pushed before we spit on our hands, hoist the black flag and, well, you know the rest.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Most of us on this site aren't cowards. If we were, we wouldn't be taking responsibility for our own safety.

I often consider where my line should be. Of course I don't want to die for nothing. But it's hard to figure out just how far we can be pushed before we spit on our hands, hoist the black flag and, well, you know the rest.

I don't think you do your family any good in this case if you go down in a blaze of glory....

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Look, folks ... the time to fight is NOT when they are kicking in your doors. You will lose at that moment. THEY have chosen the time and place when they're kicking in your doors, and they have all the advantages. Fighting back comes later. At times and places of YOUR choosing, so that all of the advantages you can possibly get are with YOU instead of THEM.

I'll just leave it at that.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I don't think you do your family any good in this case if you go down in a blaze of glory....

In this case, I would tend to agree. Although in a recent case, the baby taken from the parents was nearly killed by the government's forced acts of medical care. Worth it yet?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Whomever was responsible for sicking the might of the government on these people should be made an example of. What an appalling event. If we can't terminate CPS programs, this event should evidence that CPS should be reigned in and muzzled.

Top Bottom