• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I know there is probably a different general discussion forum but I am tired and just want to get this posted. We have been at St Francis in Greenwood since 11:00am today and in labor since 2:00pm... We should be having a baby come along just about anytime now.:rockwoot:

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    First of all, congrats!!! Prayers sent.

Second, and most important.. I want to know, how in the hell, did you manage to post on INGO while your wife is giving birth... I can barely get away with browsing at dinner.

Teach me.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Congratulations, OP! Our daughter was born there last winter!

Congrats on the baby... Sorry you weren't able to make it the 2 miles to Community South. ;)

St. Francis has a Level III NICU should it be needed...Community South doesn't (North does...)

-J-

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Two years ago my wife was pregnant with our daughter,and her water broke while I was buying a gun from another INGOer, an hour away.

We were in the hospital for three days and I took the week off work. During that week I sold 5 guns and bought 4 more.

Two years later and I still hear about it all the time.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Thanks all and, hanks for koving to the correct part of the forum for me...lol It was an easy jirth she pushed about 6-9 times and the babh slid right out. Bkth a e happy and doing well... 2 weekends ago the wife let me buy 2 new mosins and a buttload of ammo. And babh Sarah Beth already has hr own Cricket 22 I bought about a month ago...LOL... She also has 500 rojnds of primer powered Colibri waiting on ber. That shojld last an hour or 2 when she gets old enough to shoot. I truly am blessed WE are blessed... She is perfect and after posting this here and seing all of yohr posts I know for sure this is a good place for us to fjnd GOOD friends.
    Oh and about posting while she is in labor...lol... I was usint both ber phone and mine ti post in both our facebook pages, send texts and other social media pages... Told the wife I was gonna work on a play date group with other dads on bere...hahahahaha

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    St. Francis has a Level III NICU should it be needed...Community South doesn't (North does...)

-J-

Actually, as of about 7 months ago, Community South has the highest NICU rating possible. (MrsGBuck's mother is director of Peds., Maternity and Women's Services at South)

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    So far we could have aaked for no better care. Staff here has been great and theh brought the nicu in when she was born just in case but they did their check and left her with us. We could have went to Community South but the wife worked at St Francis before going onto the Hospice RN job so we came here. Community South did a great job with my dad wben be went n for skme vascular work and Community east/ Indiana Surgery center was great with me on my kidney stone operation. So far medically the only bad taste left in my mouth staff wise was at my family dr s office when I saw a young unknkwledgable nurse practitioner who could have killed me if I would have taken his prescribe blood pressure meds.
    I knkw we all have prefernces aboht medical care and the choice is yours of course but my baby girl and wife are doing great and thats all that matters to me. Again thanks for all the great posts and congrats it means a lot since I am not terribly well know here yet.

Top Bottom