• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    We got home around noon today. All is well and the baby has already made the 100lb vicious pitbull go running with his tail tucked because he was scared of her crying... He has been lying in front of her nursery door ever since and paces when we have to handle her at all.
    Baby and Momma are doing awesome I feel somewhat worthless as I can't feed her until she has been taking it from the "tap" for about a month then we will introduce the bottle from me but filled with breast milk.
    I have finally caught up on sleep for now and don't feel like blubbering like and idiot everytime I see my baby girl I just tear up and can't see...LOL Thanks for all the well wishes Hope all is well with you and yours as well...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Actually, as of about 7 months ago, Community South has the highest NICU rating possible. (MrsGBuck's mother is director of Peds., Maternity and Women's Services at South)

Good to know that.

I know that in Feb of 2011...they were still a Level II.

St. Francis was LIII - and Riley was the biggest and baddest.

I would be surprised it Community South was now on par with Riley - but they may have very well upgraded to LIII.

I tried looking through the Community websites - I didn't find any references to anything other than the North campus being LIII.

JohnBoy1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Congratulations!!! We had are daughter August 2nd And it's my first child. It's the greatest feeling ever.

Top Bottom