• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    With all due respect to the guy in the video calling the Firequest device a POS, it looks from the video that he didn't install it correctly. From my observation, the piece of spring steel surrounding the finger and trigger should be tightly fastened to the piece mounted to the trigger guard, not sliding back and forth as the video clearly shows. This way, when the trigger is pressed back, the 'spring' gets activated to push it back forward, actuating a 'bump-fire' effect. I couldn't read the directions he shows from the video, but maybe this tightening step was omitted?

All that said, I like the rubber band idea best.

ol' poke

dougo3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Northwest Indiana
    Does anyone remember these? They were sold in the 80's
    100_3045.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The guy in the video is an INGO member (ninemmar15) and the video is simply poking fun at the devices like the OP asked about. He doesn't actually sell rubber bands for $60...

yeah i know thats why i posted it. i was giving the guy props for making the funniest video ever on you tube. i like his humor!! sorry i didnt clarify.

thanks for letting us know who his username is. ill have to give him some good rep

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    alright here it is what you wanted to see, ARdysfuntcion(moonlighting as "lenny McGill") back in the day roided up and hawking bumpfire devices.:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMhOzUxw4s"]YouTube - Hellstorm2000 Bumpfire Device[/ame]

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    If I wanted a full auto gun I would never consider one of these devices!! What is the purpose of shooting if you can't really hold the gun properly to hit the target. Half the time in the video above they were shooting in the air. They couldn't even hold the pistol grip right. What a joke.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    See you don't need any devices to make your ar full auto legally.... granted this is a complete waste of ammunition and has pretty much 0 accuracy it's fun every now and then :D 30 rds goes quick

mxdKk_UaOlk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom