• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    What’s 5.56 look like at the show? I’m looking for a couple cases and would happily buy at the show if I can get close to ‘net pricing, under .30 CPR

We've got you covered at that price point.

9/40/45/223/556 are all on special over at our tables.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Man I told you I would back you at 70% but I think 60% is just unnecessary piling on.. and not accurate...

I tell you what I saw, Mkgr22 pick up a Mossberg 22 off a table at the request of some lacky who was trying to get into guns. My God that man is good.. He accurately described that rifle
    up one side & down the other.. "This is not original"... "Bores dirty "... "This is missing" it was like watching one of those youtube experts .. But he was right in front of you!!!! It was breathtaking.

When he left the table, the dealer leaned over to me as asked who that guy was... I told him.. I did not really know, but I have heard some folks call him Mike... The dealer looked down and said to me..
    they should call him Mossberg Mike... True Story... all we needed was a hardy hi-ho Silver and some William Tell Overture playing in the background. True Story...

Doggy Daddy was wearing INGO bling so I spotted him two aisles away. You were undercover today :D

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Man I told you I would back you at 70% but I think 60% is just unnecessary piling on.. and not accurate...

I tell you what I saw, Mkgr22 pick up a Mossberg 22 off a table at the request of some lacky who was trying to get into guns. My God that man is good.. He accurately described that rifle
    up one side & down the other.. "This is not original"... "Bores dirty "... "This is missing" it was like watching one of those youtube experts .. But he was right in front of you!!!! It was breathtaking.

When he left the table, the dealer leaned over to me as asked who that guy was... I told him.. I did not really know, but I have heard some folks call him Mike... The dealer looked down and said to me..
    they should call him Mossberg Mike... True Story... all we needed was a hardy hi-ho Silver and some William Tell Overture playing in the background. True Story...

You're askin' for it! Just keep it up, you'll be sorry! :draw:

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    You're askin' for it! Just keep it up, you'll be sorry! :draw:

Hey I can help it if many out there look up to you as a living legend... Sometimes you have to embrace your destiny ..

My God, if the last 12 star wars movies have taught us anything it is you must fulfil your destiny...

65435270.jpg

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I'm starting to think indy1919 is a professional writer.

Also I am not a fan of these large shows that advertise 1500 to 2000 tables and when you show up only 3/4 of them are filled with anything. I should only be charged 3/4 of the admission price.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Tell you a show you want to go to.. The Lakeland gun show in Florida.. They had the last show in an airplane hanger.. Lots of cool historic aircraft on display. It was packed, nothing but wood and steel.. Easily 300+ tables. The upcoming September one will be in a smaller venue. But after that it is at the airport again.. Was at the show once. A guy had brought in a glock to sell.. there were 5 old geezers gathered around arguing that it was either made by Mattel or Hasbro.. Most of them never seen plastic in a gun before. and when he ejected the magazine out of it.. One old guy yelled "what the hell is that".. Lot of old guns there..

Lakeland Gun Show

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    $12 now is BS. Wasnt it 11 last time? They just keep creaping up the price. No one was charging for parking today though.
    This show was slow. Same vendors, mostly the same overpriced old stuff.
    I wouldnt have even went if I wasnt meeting a couple ingo members

Last edited:

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I wasn't really looking to buy anything today but I picked this up at the show today. Nice Winchester Buffalo Bill Commemorative. It wasn't nearly as crowded as other times I have gone, which is a good thing.

WinchesterRight.jpg
    WinchesterLeft.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    $12 now is BS. Wasnt it 11 last time? They just keep creaping up the price. No one was charging for parking today though.
    This show was slow. Same vendors, mostly the same overpriced old stuff.
    I wouldnt have even went if I wasnt meeting a couple ingo members

You can catch a $1 off in local papers, it's been $12 for the last few it seems. The parking chargers were out in force on Friday. Maybe somebody did some cost-benefit analysis. If you've got a big 1500, the Lego World, Indy Ice, and a boat show charge $5. If you got the small 1500 and the Midwest Reptile Show (you can't make that up)? Free parking.

I look for the INGO Booth to make a comeback in November. That one is back in the South Pavilion. Not sure on the INGO bling status (not my department), more to follow on that area. I'm in the "help set-up and sell anything not nailed down" department :laugh: I have noticed that the disgruntled individuals with a perceived grievance with CM never buy anything. But you can't put a price on that kind of entertainment.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    The parking attendants were pulled from their locations due to lightning in the area. It is Fairground policy. We had a little power failure yesterday at close of business, but we are up and running in the office this morning. Doors will be opening in a few minutes. Hope to see you guys at the show today!

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I always park on the street a block south of 38th and walk in. Then again I'm never at the show after dark! :draw:

Hell, anytime I have seen you leave the show you are usually armed to the teeth!!! I think you could walk there in the dark and walk in the ways of the righteousness and along the paths of Justice...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children

Last edited:
    Top Bottom