• ...and so much more!
  • magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    photo-2.jpg

Ingo swag, Raven mag holders, orange Izula from Knife Lady, and a 6" circle from Bobcat Steel.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    No pictures cuz pictures of steel plates, 20 packs of dessicant, and 8lb kegs of WC844 are pretty boring, but I did get one of the INGunOwners caps. Pretty sweet.:rockwoot:

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    OK, no time to take a photo of my actual gun before work...but I'm very excited about my Henry Mare's Leg lever-action .22! Gotta practice my Steve McQueen impressions.

mares%20leg%2022.jpg

Thanks to Bob from Plainfield Shooting Supplies for a good deal on this one, and a good deal on a PM9 for my friend. :ingo:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Odds and ends mostly--bullets (tmjs), primers, powder measures, .22lr ammo from Eley, a Blind Horse knife for a gift, a 5.11 range bag, an book (from 1964) on gun collecting, an Eagle Creek range pass, batteries for ears, a Chicago-legal Spyderco knife, an INGO hat and, of course, a License to Chat About Handguns. The LTCH is cheap insurance in case I am hanging out in Broad Ripple coffeehouses having the temerity to discuss firearms in public like some sort of cowboy.

I think I continue my streak on finding the gun deals of the show:

The pistols are a Smith & Wesson K-22 Target Masterpiece it was made in 1946 and is a very low serial number (under 150). On the left is a Colt Police Positive in .22 WRF. The Smithw as $400 and the Colt was $250.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwODI3LTAwMDA2LmpwZw.jpg

I purchased a knife from Blind Horse Knives, an INGO sponsor. I also saw Tyler. I bought a knife from his confederate and tablemate.

I pick the number 686.

Last edited:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I picked up:
    Chinese SKS (all matching serial numbers)
    ESEE 5
    Izula x 2 (one for wife)
    Gun values book
    AR-15 cleaning mat

Everything:
    E5SU1.jpg

SKS:
    MznBs.jpg

FfOSE.jpg

Knives:
    VeAlT.jpg

Also saw DanielOcean03 again, Brad and the Knife Lady, and met Charlie2 for the first time. Overall a great experience. As a lot of others have said, though, the show left a lot to be desired. There weren't many deals to be had.
    :rockwoot:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I didn't get nothing...
    This was the worst 1500 ever.

QFT

50pk 308 bullet holder case x4
    30mm Burris high rings
    .50cal brass brush
    20 gifts for a .org
    free t-shirt
    Hornady Tap for 9x18
    NOT FOUND
    8lbs Varget
    .25acp brass
    Gamez235
    Appleseed booth for RWVA stuff

I walked around for 3 hrs, bought only $75 worth of crap... brought $525. This show sucked, of course what do you expect, 21st Century wasn't even there, that would have at least made it worth the $10 cover charge :):

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    Do you mind if I ask what the Varget was selling for? I have less than a pound left.

QFT

50pk 308 bullet holder case x4
    30mm Burris high rings
    .50cal brass brush
    20 gifts for a .org
    free t-shirt
    Hornady Tap for 9x18
    NOT FOUND
    8lbs Varget
    .25acp brass
    Gamez235
    Appleseed booth for RWVA stuff

I walked around for 3 hrs, bought only $75 worth of crap... brought $525. This show sucked, of course what do you expect, 21st Century wasn't even there, that would have at least made it worth the $10 cover charge :):

gunduffer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    SE INDY
    I like the Mares leg. I saw all of the Dead or Alive shows. McQueen carried 45-70's on his belt, but I forgot what the actual gun was. 44-40 sound right?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I got a new 7 day assault pack that has tons of space, pockets, hydro bladder storage, quick disconnect and kidney straps.:yesway:

100 oz. Camel Back Bladder:yesway:

2 Ameriqual A-Pack MRE's for 12.00 (vendor was selling cases for 60.00.:yesway:
    Fold up Shovel for 10.00:yesway:
    Replacement sunglasses (free):D
    New INGO sticker to replace the one I put on off kilter:n00b:

I was disappointed that no one had any surplus wool blankets because I was looking for some. I guess it's time to visit Sportsman Guide.

I might head back up tomorrow to browse some more, if I do hopefully the crowd will be small.

YoungBlood21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Greenfield
    I got a Nikon Prostaff 4-12x40, a couple of 4" squares from Bobcat, and a LOT of eyecandy. There were so many goodlooking women at the show this afternoon.

Haha yes there were plenty of good looking women! And I got myself a Raven Concealment phantom holster for my G23. So far I am really liking it as an OWB holster!

Top Bottom