• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Palarran

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't think that he is necessarily saying that that should be the only approved course of action. But he is saying that an individual should certainly have the right to shut the door on an officer. Apparently, right now citizens don't even have the right to do that if the police are insistent on coming inside.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    With several other very recent rulings in the US Supreme Court they could simply bust the door down.

I don't know who to vote for anymore. The Democrat appointees have no respect for the Second Amendment and it's now become very painfully obvious the Republican appointees have no respect for the 4th. One is just as important as the other. We are so screwed. This so called "war on drugs" and "war on terror" has become to costly not only in terms of money but more importantly terms of freedom. We are so screwed and we have no one to blame but ourselves. It's a prime example of what happens when we try to legislate morals and we have our noses to darn far in other people's business.

Right now I'm not sure of which "party" I hate and am the most scared of. Both "liberals" and "conservatives" have their own sets of baggage and neither is very appealing right now. How do you vote for the "lessor of the two evils" when both are equally evil?

Last edited:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    With several other very recent rulings in the US Supreme Court they could simply bust the door down.

I don't know who to vote for anymore. The Democrat appointees have no respect for the Second Amendment and it's now become very painfully obvious the Republican appointees have no respect for the 4th. One is just as important as the other. We are so screwed. This so called "war on drugs" and "war on terror" has become to costly not only in terms of money but more importantly terms of freedom. We are so screwed and we have no one to blame but ourselves. It's a prime example of what happens when we try to legislate morals and we have our noses to darn far in other people's business.

Right now I'm not sure of which "party" I hate and am the most scared of. Both "liberals" and "conservatives" have their own sets of baggage and neither is very appealing right now. How do you vote for the "lessor of the two evils" when both are equally evil?
    vote libertarian and tea party. its our only chance to get people in that might make a difference.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    vote libertarian and tea party. its our only chance to get people in that might make a difference.

I have been the last 3 major elections. Whenever I see a Libertarian on the ticket they always get my vote. Hard to make a difference when most people "vote for the lessor of the two evils". We simply keep regurgitating the same puke time after time after time.

They might in fact narrow this decision but I'll bet you a bag of apples to a donut when the dust settles it will still be "illegal" to resist "illegal" entry into your home which is a crock of :poop: . I don't know that I'd have a problem with the ruling if it only concerned legal entry ie with a signed warrant etc. If law enforcement feels I'm up to something and wants to search my house then by all means show up with a signed warrant and your more then welcome to take a look around as I have nothing to hide except a little dust the housekeeper might have missed. It's already illegal to resist legal entry. There is no way they can "rewrite" this ruling without allowing unresisted illegal access to your home. The AG doesn't appear to want to back down from the ruling as it stands, only narrow it a bit to shut us up and make it appear they "listened" to people. And if you think the US Supreme Court will overturn this I think your dreaming. Look at two of the most recent rulings, cops don't even have to have a warrant if they think your destroying evidence.

Check this out! Have the authorities already been in your house without you knowing?

Warrants Let Agents Enter Homes Without Owner Knowing - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

LBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A special type of government search warrant that allows authorities to search homes without informing the owner for months is becoming more common, Target 7 has learned.
    Imagine someone walking through your neighborhood, coming into your home and rifling through your intimate belongings.
    “(They) search through your home, your dresser drawers, your computer files,” Peter Simonson, with ACLU New Mexico, said.
    These search warrants don’t involve knocking on doors or any type of warning at all. Delayed-notice search warrants, or "sneak-and-peek" warrants, allow federal agents to enter your home without telling you they’ve been there until months later.

Nope, no way the US Supreme Court will overturn this ruling.

Top Bottom