• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How do you deal with a scandal in the Obama Administration? Double down!

Remember if you are looking to arm criminal organizations, be party to Murder, Kidnapping, Robbery, and commit an Act of War against our neighbor to the south, send your application into the federal government. They have an agency just for you.

Of Arms and the Law: ATF HQ'a response to Operation Gunwalker Hearings

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This does not surprise me one bit. These people (politicians in general), have absolutely zero accountability anymore. It is now a game of "what can we get away with next"? They are continually thumbing their noses at us, and we are allowing it to go on. I don't believe Americans have it in them anymore to put a stop to things, thus, we are screwed.

justjoe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    gun counter at walmart
    just another reason to vote this pack of liars out of office. You know if they are so blatant as to do this, the knowledge and blame go all the way to the top and those involved are sure they will be covered, no fear of reprisal or being held accountable. Set the fox to guard the hen house and the chickens will all toe the line

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe most polititions wae worthless pieses of, and the ones who are not yet will be once the power goes to their heads.

That said the biggest problen in our government is the unelected, unaccountable, undisciined bureaucrats and czars.

Dross'svlist of agencies that need to eliminated is so close to perfect.
    I don't remember what on his list that I disagreed with just that I agreed with practically everything. He could probably convince me on the others.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    It is a pretty messed up situation that has evolved in Washington. It seriously seems as though our system of checks and balances in government is becoming way too unbalanced for our own good. hopefully we can correct this with the next election, and at the very least bring accountability back to the world of politics.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Why do I get the feeling there will be Presidential pardons a-plenty for BATFE personnel in the near future??? :xmad::xmad:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    How do you deal with a scandal in the Obama Administration? Double down!

Remember if you are looking to arm criminal organizations, be party to Murder, Kidnapping, Robbery, and commit an Act of War against our neighbor to the south, send your application into the federal government. They have an agency just for you.

Of Arms and the Law: ATF HQ'a response to Operation Gunwalker Hearings

Can't say I am surprised...they FIRED the agents that blew the whistle on this whole illegal matter. Of course they would promote those in charge. They were only doing what this administration WANTED them to do, after all.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hopefully Issa and Grassley will continue their investigations and push for a special prosecutor. If the parties were reversed there would be a special prosecutor already.

These guys get promoted. The ones that blew the whistle on this mess got fired after the Congress warned they had better not be fired. This is the most brazen group of lawbreakers running the country I can remember. They are worse than the Nixon administration.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Hopefully Issa and Grassley will continue their investigations and push for a special prosecutor. If the parties were reversed there would be a special prosecutor already.

These guys get promoted. The ones that blew the whistle on this mess got fired after the Congress warned they had better not be fired. This is the most brazen group of lawbreakers running the country I can remember. They are worse than the Nixon administration.

I agree. ATF has been running rogue for far too long.........

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    They didn't screw up. They did EXACTLY as they were ordered.

That's the most hilarious part. They broke US and Mexican law and they were doing what they were ordered to do, with the help of the FBI, DEA, State Department, and local PDs and they still couldn't get the job done! Ha! These stupid goons got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. It's no wonder they work for the government, no one else would hire people this dumb. They couldn't even get away with running a couple guns over the border and of course the ******* in DC gave them a promotion, because liberals don't believe in losers or making people feel bad about their complete failures, like this operation, so they gave them a promotion and probably told them how good they did as they gave them their shiny gold star sticker.

The ATF, and our Federal government in general, make me sick, but I sleep a littler easier knowing that my boots could outsmart them. Whatever intelligence that was in the cow that made my boots is at least ten times smarter than the entire ATF and DEA combined. They don't know how to read or can't manage to grasp our Constitution, they have no regard for local, state, federal, or international law, and they can't even be competent bad guys with the full force of the Federal Tory Government behind them.

Of course the ATF promoted these fools. It completely makes sense, if you're mentally chchallenged, which the ATF obviously is. I feel like stringing up an effigy.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That's the most hilarious part. They broke US and Mexican law and they were doing what they were ordered to do, with the help of the FBI, DEA, State Department, and local PDs and they still couldn't get the job done! Ha! These stupid goons got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. It's no wonder they work for the government, no one else would hire people this dumb. They couldn't even get away with running a couple guns over the border and of course the ******* in DC gave them a promotion, because liberals don't believe in losers or making people feel bad about their complete failures, like this operation, so they gave them a promotion and probably told them how good they did as they gave them their shiny gold star sticker.

The ATF, and our Federal government in general, make me sick, but I sleep a littler easier knowing that my boots could outsmart them. Whatever intelligence that was in the cow that made my boots is at least ten times smarter than the entire ATF and DEA combined. They don't know how to read or can't manage to grasp our Constitution, they have no regard for local, state, federal, or international law, and they can't even be competent bad guys with the full force of the Federal Tory Government behind them.

Of course the ATF promoted these fools. It completely makes sense, if you're mentally chchallenged, which the ATF obviously is. I feel like stringing up an effigy.

And you can't get cooperation for an operation like this unless SOMEONE at the top of the food chain ORDERS cooperation on it.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    just another reason to vote this pack of liars out of office. You know if they are so blatant as to do this, the knowledge and blame go all the way to the top and those involved are sure they will be covered, no fear of reprisal or being held accountable. Set the fox to guard the hen house and the chickens will all toe the line

If they are above the law, what makes you think we can legally vote them out.?

Top Bottom