Ashley Madison web site hacked. Sorry cheaters...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So where is the info supposed to be published? Going to take a while to view 30+ million records to see anyone I know or work with lol

All I can say is my divorce lawyers did very well off of me last year and I am not wealthy by a long shot

Nah, I'm sure someone will index all of it neatly and build a handy GUI so you can do a simple search to find out which scumbags you know.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In this day and time, chances are somebody's watching you or you're leaving an electronic trail that can be followed. I have no admiration of that hacker group that broke the law. I hope they're captured and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As for the people that will likely have ruined their marriages or relationships--you wouldn't be in this predicament if you'd behaved yourself.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I'm very doubtful the list goes public. There are almost certainly enough people of power and means with much to lose on that list that the owners will be persuaded to shut'r down. Plus, if the paid deletes turn out to not have been actual deletes, they are facing so much liability they need to start hiding assets yesterday and GTFO of dodge.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You are correct. However, that I don't expect any honor among these thieves. They've already shown contempt for the male participants.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, we may finally know the real identities of LT6? Duh, duh, duh....

11805778489901.gif

LT......WHO........

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    You are correct. However, that I don't expect any honor among these thieves. They've already shown contempt for the male participants.
    Depends on if their motivations are monetary or revenge based. I get the impression that someone involved got burned by this site.

Either way, the site is probably done for. Who really wants to subscribe to it now?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wait, people use a website to set up an affair? And other people use it strictly to have a dalliance with someone who's married? WTF are these people, and do they not know what a bar is for?

Top Bottom