• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Screw the courts and the interminable wait for justice. These New Mexicans cited in this article have the right idea. Get up in their faces and tell them no, in no uncertain terms. It helps that they have the backing of their local sheriffs and chiefs, too. Sad to say, I can't see that happening here. It's truly a western phenomenon. Most Easterners just don't seem to have the backbone to say no and will let the .gov run roughshod over them. Hopefully, there's something to be learned from these good people.

Armed and Ready: New Mexico Residents Defy Government

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    True Patriots, every one

:patriot: :patriot:

Agree with everything you've said and most of what was in the article.

Guess I'm going to have be more active in my search for news, I hadn't seen much of any of that new story.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Excellent news that not everyone is willing to roll over for the fed.

Major kudos to eh law abiding citizens and sheriffs involved. Let that be an example and guide, folks!

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Loved the article. I lived in Las Cruces for five years and probably would not have left if it weren't for the job situation (having as opposed to not having one). Didn't care though for the talk of shooting it out with the EPA since my brother is an EPA CID.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The best part of that was when they said there were 200 people w/ rifle bags and gear ready to be anywhere w/in 30 minutes of a moments notice.

does it get anymore american than that?

How would one go about setting up a system like that? it seem so familiar from out distant history.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I agree 100% with the sentiment, although I think a better [strike]spokesperson[/strike] example would have been someone who is not a tax scofflaw.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The best part of that was when they said there were 200 people w/ rifle bags and gear ready to be anywhere w/in 30 minutes of a moments notice. That's outstanding!

does it get anymore american than that? No, it really doesn't. At least not as far as I'm concerned it doesn't.

How would one go about setting up a system like that? it seem so familiar from out distant history. You figure it out and let us know! Maybe we can get an INGO alert system.

I agree.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    § 1983. CIVIL ACTION FOR DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS
    Title 42, Chapter 1, Subchapter1
    Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This kind of resistance will work just fine until the "man" decides to make a hideous example of someone so everyone else backs off.
    That's assuming they back off and don't press forward. I'm thinking that there won't be any Ruby Ridges or Waco's again, in certain parts of this country.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Most Easterners just don't seem to have the backbone to say no and will let the .gov run roughshod over them.

Armed and Ready: New Mexico Residents Defy Government

You need to spend some time in Eastern Kentucky. When police are going up a holler to make a meth bust they stop in front of the other houses that are on their way to where they are going to make the bust (one narrow road into the holler), they then get out of their vehicle and show their hands and holler out "We are going up to so and so's place" lest the residents misconstrue their intent and start shooting. There are other places east of the Mississippi that way as well. The guy that owns 256 Sport Garden in Austin witnessed this while visiting his wifes family in Harlan County. Said it was the damndest thing he has ever seen. They were going to bust a meth lab about three miles up the holler from where he was visiting.

Top Bottom