• Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Yep!!! I'm very proud of my new governor!!! :yesway:

But of course, I got McCain as a senator in the deal too. :rolleyes:

AND.... not being in the "bible-belt", I can buy a bottle of wine or a six pack on Sunday without the church's approval!!! :cheers:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Love the thought.
    Now how about we just teach it to our children, and when we get that old, it'd be considered a right of passage. Then perhaps it should be that way all over. Truth is that it had been that way for a few hundred years prior. Wish we could all think that same old school way.
    Good Call AZ. Good post Mettle!
    Very sorry for the sarcasm.. I'm tired.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    It definitely snows in the mountains. Flagstaff is somewhere around 7000 ft in elevation- one of the highest cities in America. Phoenix, just a couple of hours away (unless there's snow on the highway, lol) is considerably different. Snow there is extremely rare, and highs in July and August often top 110 degrees. Winters are nice though- usually 50-60 during a lot it.

And yeah, I love this. Not be offensive of anything, but as soon as I can get a job that will allow me to live back home in Arizona again, I won't be able to leave here soon enough.

Funny i cut my pay in half to move back here. I do miss PHX winters. The rest of the year pass. And often top 110 try 120+.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Love the thought.
    Now how about we just teach it to our children, and when we get that old, it'd be considered a right of passage. Then perhaps it should be that way all over. Truth is that it had been that way for a few hundred years prior. Wish we could all think that same old school way.
    Good Call AZ. Good post Mettle!
    Very sorry for the sarcasm.. I'm tired.

Good on you for using the search engine to find old news that you didn't know about. To most here this old news popping up again is just that OLD NEWS.

What you did HenryWallace would be like posting in a thread about who is going to win the 2012 election... "The race is winding down will it be Obama or Romney?" Of course ME posting in this same thread to try and correct you will just bump it again. So I'll stop.

Top Bottom