• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    Just curious if you support the dems how you feel about them initiating every bit of gun control legislation in recent history?

And are you a fan of dick lugar?

I don't have a problem with sensible gun laws. As a past FFL holder and former club range officer I met too many people with too many mental problems to be carrying guns in public. I've been shot at, shot over, and threatened by pissed off and or drunk armed men who felt there gun rights overrule everyone else's rights.

Yes I am a fan of Lugar. He is the only Republican I have voted for and I have voted for him the last several elections. He is the only IN Republican with common sense and not in it for the power trip.

Have at at!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I don't have a problem with sensible gun laws. As a past FFL holder and former club range officer I met too many people with too many mental problems to be carrying guns in public. I've been shot at, shot over, and threatened by pissed off and or drunk armed men who felt there gun rights overrule everyone else's rights.

Yes I am a fan of Lugar. He is the only Republican I have voted for and I have voted for him the last several elections. He is the only IN Republican with common sense and not in it for the power trip.

Have at at!

"I'm a fan of Lugar..."....lol...that explains everything, because I think his fans are mentally challenged an shouldn't own a gun, or be allowed to vote....lol

j. villarreal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I wasn't mad at them to begin with. Well, maybe I am still slightly peeved that my then girlfriend made me listen to their crappy music all the time.

FREEDOM of speech FTW.

Jason

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well, I offered to support them, and give each of them their own bedroom, but the wife wouldn't have it.

Wives can be sooo short-sighted. Mine can't understand that we absolutely need a Swedish au pair, 5' 9" or 10", mid-twenties, ex-volleyball player, perhaps.

Top Bottom