• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    The part that always makes me laugh is that they never mention that the congresswoman who got shot is still very pro-2A. They keep trying to use Arizona as a rallying point for stronger laws, only to keep having it fall flat on its face :D

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I couldn't get past the first sentence of the article.

"There was little to no fanfare as in January when Arizona Congresswoman Gabriel Giffords was shot along with 18 others, 6 killed, 12 wounded, at a political rally."

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I couldn't get past the first sentence of the article.

"There was little to no fanfare as in January when Arizona Congresswoman Gabriel Giffords was shot along with 18 others, 6 killed, 12 wounded, at a political rally."

I know! And we gave it such a long thread too. No fan fair my white butt.

EM45HP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Indianapolis/Bloomington
    I like this a lot:

‎"These gun nuts believe Jesus was packing before he blew away the Gays and Democrats, ascending to the “right” hand of the father giving us the Ten Commandments, the Constitution and anointing Ronald Reagan and George Bush as Arch Angels of truth, justice, the bullet and the ballot."

Perhaps Robert Waddell should check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YY5Rj4cQ50

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    These gun nuts believe Jesus was packing before he blew away the Gays and Democrats, ascending to the “right” hand of the father giving us the Ten Commandments, the Constitution and anointing Ronald Reagan and George Bush as Arch Angels of truth, justice, the bullet and the ballot.

He does seem to have a certain, illogical, statist segment of the INGO population nailed down. His only problem is that he assumes these [sic] speak for the rest of us.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    "...who can just buy a clip that was intended for hunting......" :wallbash:

I stopped reading at that point and jumped to the interesting comments. I liked this one, even the anti-gun people thinks he's an idiot.

"I'm a supporter of gun control. But diatribes like this, not so much."

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Always wondered where I could get a "hunting clip". How are those different from a regular clip?

The only clip I can find is this one, and it doesn't look too useful for hunting... Maybe small (really small) game?
    lcpclip2.jpg

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    Robert Waddell says:
    Isn’t it the right of the people to be safe from harm?

ummm... no?... unless there's some part of the constitution i missed in high school??

don't people have the right to not be offended? i mean, people have feelings you know; the 1st amendment can't really mean you can say whatever you want. it only counts when you can make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

sorry, but that line just pissed me off

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Always wondered where I could get a "hunting clip". How are those different from a regular clip?

The only clip I can find is this one, and it doesn't look too useful for hunting... Maybe small (really small) game?
    lcpclip2.jpg

The hunting clip is camo with small green leaves glued to it. It's a highly dangerous item that should be banned. Hunting clips have been known to be mistaken for twigs and hunters have been shot when they try to wile away the hours in a tree stand by cleaning their ears with the faux twig, not realizing its the hunting clip and is still attached to their BUG. Nobody should have to see the resulting mess with ear wax all over the gun. Ban the hunting clips I say...

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Wow that was a real gem. He hit most of the talking points, didn't produce any facts, and he is completely ignorant regarding firearms and the 2nd Amendment. What the hell is a "hunting clip?" He attacks Christians, Sarah Palin, and accuses gun nuts of wanting to kill Democrats and gays because they believe that they have the approval of Jesus, I really have never heard an anti say anything that absurd before.

This is a very angry bigoted man that can't stay on subject (gun control).

Top Bottom