• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    Anyone interested in the area. On 236 just south of North Salem there is a yard sale. The guy has a box of AR-15 Kay mags with the green followers $4 a pop these are the real thing mil issue. Probably 50 or so. I left some for you all. Probably will be out today and tomorrow. They are having their Old Fashioned Days festival this weekend.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    :D Check closely, that circle around the "kay" is the "Okay" emblem. :D

Wish I was closer, that is a great price!!!!

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    I don't have an AR went AK route myself but my buddy does so I picked some up for him. They say restricted military/gov't/law enforcement use only. What does this mean? Was reading online about preban mags. What makes them preban and why?

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I don't have an AR went AK route myself but my buddy does so I picked some up for him. They say restricted military/gov't/law enforcement use only. What does this mean? Was reading online about preban mags. What makes them preban and why?
    That means they were manufactured during 1994-2004 during the federal AWB. That language means nothing now; at least if you live in Indiana.

Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Danville
    Just left there-He has plenty of used Okay and others for $4 or new in wrap Center Industries for $7. He says he has plenty of both-two story house just before you get to North Salem (coming from the east on south side of 236), also has a backhoe in the front yard.

Top Bottom