• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    I am selling my ar15 that was built for target shooting/ coyote hunting. I have had it about year and have not shot it. and don't think I am going to do much coyote hunting anymore since I sold my call. but the ar has a brand new spikes tactical lower, brand new A2 stock, Konus 4X12X50 scope with box, aluminum free floating handguard. the barrel is an armalite, I forget what muzzle break it has on it but it is big and fat. it was like $85 I think this is it
    ( Adams Arms Competition Muzzle Brake 1/2-28 Thread AR-15 Black Melonite ). I about forgot I also has the P series scope mounts on it as well. the mount was an additional $80. also has the magpul handguard and magpul enhanced trigger guard.

I got about 1,100- 1,200 in it. and It mostly brand new the upper has been fired but not the lower. I will sell for $850 with scope $800 without scope I am selling to half fund a aquarium. If you have another trade offer let me know most I can say is no thanks but mainly looking to sell.
    I am located in the bluffton area

2vdised.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom