• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Got the Colt and my G19 out for some needed practice last Thursday. Good times! Love the 14.5 Afghan sig1473!

Went out and shot it head to head with a PSA CHF 16" and my other Noveske 14.5". There was no comparison in the accuracy of the 14.5" Afghan. I only have QMS triggers in them so it wasn't the trigger.
    attachment.php

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Finally changed out the furniture to all FDE. Added a VLTOR Imod stock, Seekins mag release, Magpul MOE, & Magpul RVG. Still deciding on whether or not to do FDE BUIS.

attachment.php
    I say keep them black. It adds a good contrast. I even would have let the furniture black, but to each his own :) What cera/duracoat color is that? It looks too yellowish to be burnt bronze.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013

LWRC M6 Individual Carbine
    ACOG TA31RCOM4 / Larue RCO
    Surefire M600 Scout w/ SR07 / Larue Offset Mount
    Geiselle SSA
    AAC SDN-6

Holy crap! That setup cost more than both of my "MK Clones." VERY NICE!

Got the chance to fondle one at the NRA show. Hands down the best built AR carbine system I've ever laid hands on.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    My new SBR is pretty much done.

My goal for this was to be my all around go to "Bump in the night" carbine, as well as just something fun to shoot, maybe used for 3-gun matches w/o long range targets. I didn't care if it was the best in any one area (lightest, shortest, quietest, longest shooting, etc), I just wanted a great all-around gun.

Upper: Vltor MUR, BCM 12.5" barrel, 10" BCM KMR, Seekins adjustable gas block.
    Lower: Vltor A5 RE/buffer, BAD 45* safety. Currently w/ basic AR trigger, soon will get an SSA-E.
    Silencer: AAC 762-SDN-6 (.308)

I went 12.5 as I didn't care about super short, I just wanted to make up for the weight/length of the can w/o compromising ballistics too much. W/ the .308 can attached, it's about 1" longer than my 16" gun w/ flash hider.

I've got a couple hundred rounds through it so far and I LOVE it. My new fav long gun to shoot. With the adjustable gas and A5 setup, it's one of the smoothest shooting carbines I've shot.

I may add some grip panels, and just need to get the SSA-E ordered and pick up a light and it's done.

SBR1_zpsbc7291a6.jpeg

SBRwsilencertop_zps9f3df40f.jpeg

Shot this 5-round group at 200 yds sighting in the dot. Right at 4" (2 moa). Just 55gr bulk Hornady reloads.
    SBRwithtarget_zpsb159bc9c.jpeg

-rvb

Last edited:

bigz82

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Northeast Indianapolis
    My favorite toy!!!
    UPPER: Spikes Tactical 16'' CHF enhanced upper w/ Samson Evo 12.37'' handguard, JP style compensator, Raptor charging handle
    LOWER: Spikes Tactical Punisher w/ Spikes Tactical enhanced NiB battle trigger, Spikes tactical Buffer, JP springs, KNS pins
    EXTRAS: Magpul handle, CTR, AFG, Pmags w/ ranger plates, MBUS, Eotech 512, Surefire 300

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom