• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    anybody got any feed back on the new magpul stocks ? where is a good place to find good prices on ar acessories on lin besides cheaper or sportsman guide thanks looking for drop in triggers and furniture,chrome bolt ,quad rail thanks

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Which Magpul stock are you thinking of, the ACS? I've got the CTR and it is a top notch stock. I'd expect the same out of the ACS.

A good place to start for accessories is the site supporters. There are several top notch companies that are members here and also advertise here on INGO.

I've personally had very good success with Indiana Supply Depot, run by member CWood.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Which Magpul stock are you thinking of, the ACS? I've got the CTR and it is a top notch stock. I'd expect the same out of the ACS.

A good place to start for accessories is the site supporters. There are several top notch companies that are members here and also advertise here on INGO.

I've personally had very good success with Indiana Supply Depot, run by member CWood.
    definately try one of the site supporters first i always prefer to buy local. If you still cannot find what you want try bravo company or pk fireams i buy quite a bit from both. edit: i bought a prs for $200 new on gunbroker (during the obama scare even)

Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I just bought my CTR stock from DSG Arms for $67. If your mil//leo/fire it's a good place to check out.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    anybody got any feed back on the new magpul stocks ? where is a good place to find good prices on ar acessories on lin besides cheaper or sportsman guide thanks looking for drop in triggers and furniture,chrome bolt ,quad rail thanks
    local is always best... that being said ... if you like green check out DSG Arms: and look for the going green sale. I picked up a UBR for $200 in OD green

Top Bottom