Appreciate Elkhart Co Sherriff Brad Rogers!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    Goshen, IN High School recently removed the name Redskins as their mascot, because a few folks were offended. They are now down to 4 names from a list of 20+. Redhawks made the final 4. Sheriff Brad Rogers responded with the following FB post. (He was also on a local TV show last weekend and stated that he would not enforce any of BO's gun registration executive orders.)

"RedHawks is in the final running for Goshen High School. I'm all for this mascot! "Faster than a speeding bullet." "We are locked and loaded." So many possibilities! Liberals changing mascots for political correctness will never be satisfied. My point is every name on the list has potential problems. Where does it stop?"

View attachment 42147

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I have the utmost respect for Sheriff Rogers. I often regret not taking a job with the ECSD.

I also have the utmost respect for him. I have known Brad' s father since the 60's ( was a barber in New Paris...gave me my pre-wedding hair cut in '71 ). Remember Brad as a child and have had numerous interactions thru his adult life. He is honest, caring, a man of faith, and truly adhere' s to the constitution. He is a non-waivering, true to-the-bone supporter of the 2nd A & the right to self defense. He has been overwhelmingly elected to both terms as sheriff but is far from being a "politician"...he is a true servant of the people. Too bad that that can't be said of the vast majority holding public office.

Seven High

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Hopefully, Sheriff Rogers will aspire to a higher political office when his second term as sheriff is over. Indiana needs politicians like Sheriff Rogers.

Top Bottom