• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I left her a message saying I'm glad she changed her tune and I was going to sing "God bless America".. she should be happy she didn't have to hear that.. an American Idol I am not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I'd call a lawyer. I'd try to get the ACLU involved (they can sometimes be good for something--and since it's a "free speech" rather than a RKBA issue they might actually take on the issue). Even if there is a provision in the lease it may not be legal. Per the lawyer I hired when I had a lease dispute, there are certain rights that one cannot sign away and any document purporting to do that is null and void.

Trying to get the ACLU involved would be pointless...if there's even a hint of patriotic pride or traditional American values, they get all "wee wee'd up" and want nothing to do with it.

A leasing agreement cannot abrogate a Constitutional right...if you want to blanket flying an American flag under First Amendment protection. If you were flying it while it was attached to their property (ie, out of a window or mounted next to the front door), then MAYBE they'd have an argument. But not on your vehicle.

I am not a lawyer...the above statements just seem less bat **** crazy than what that apartment manager tried to do.

Top Bottom