• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    How she got there must be a story in itself, Joe Crowley, who she beat was a long time Tammany man and was being groomed by Nancy as her possible successor. With the district being now being half asian maybe a pile of money from the west coast made her what she is. It's not like Tammany to drop the ball, that election must have required a lot of stealth, planning and cash.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So I can pay my bills by creating poetry?

What the heck I will give a try!

There once was a man from Nantucket with a...........

In 1492 Christopher Columbus sailed the Ocean ......

Now pay me!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How she got there must be a story in itself, Joe Crowley, who she beat was a long time Tammany man and was being groomed by Nancy as her possible successor. With the district being now being half asian maybe a pile of money from the west coast made her what she is. It's not like Tammany to drop the ball, that election must have required a lot of stealth, planning and cash.

She won the primary with ~15900 votes to Crowley's ~11800 (2.25% for her to his 1.67% in a district with a population of 706440). So voter apathy played a part, as well as the fact that whoever won the primary was in because it was a lever-pulling district. Redistricted after 2010, NY14 gave up the Central Park East area of Manhattan and was composed entirely of northern Queens and part of The Bronx which might also have played a part

She won the election with just over 110000 votes or around 15.6% of the population of the district voting. The Republican only got a little over 19000 votes

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She won the primary with ~15900 votes to Crowley's ~11800 (2.25% for her to his 1.67% in a district with a population of 706440). So voter apathy played a part, as well as the fact that whoever won the primary was in because it was a lever-pulling district. Redistricted after 2010, NY14 gave up the Central Park East area of Manhattan and was composed entirely of northern Queens and part of The Bronx which might also have played a part

She won the election with just over 110000 votes or around 15.6% of the population of the district voting. The Republican only got a little over 19000 votes

So with that mere pittance of support she has the biggest mouth on the floor.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    How many freshman congressmen get the massive press coverage that she has? The press is a part of her movement for whatever reason. Somebody pretty powerful is her puppet master.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Time to dust this one off. Are there real people in the world who actually believe the bull**** that comes out of her mouth?

AOC suggests NYC crime surge due to unemployment, residents who need to 'shoplift some bread'

C'mon guys, people are only rioting and looting NYC because they are unemployed because of the COVID lockdowns (that democrats have universally supported) and they need bread to feed their families. :n00b:

"Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren't paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent and so they go out, and they need to feed their child and they don't have money," Ocasio-Cortez continued, "so they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry.”

I saw a lot of rioting and looting video. I don't recall seeing anyone running out of a burning Target or away from a smashed Amazon truck with a loaf of bread under their arm.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I saw a lot of rioting and looting video. I don't recall seeing anyone running out of a burning Target or away from a smashed Amazon truck with a loaf of bread under their arm.

What do you think they are trading those sneakers and electronics for?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Time to dust this one off. Are there real people in the world who actually believe the bull**** that comes out of her mouth?

AOC suggests NYC crime surge due to unemployment, residents who need to 'shoplift some bread'

C'mon guys, people are only rioting and looting NYC because they are unemployed because of the COVID lockdowns (that democrats have universally supported) and they need bread to feed their families. :n00b:

https://compstat.nypdonline.org/2e5c3f4b-85c1-4635-83c6-22b27fe7c75c/view/89
    Over the past 28 days
    Petit Larceny is down 21.2% on last year
    Murder is up 21.2% on last year
    Burglary is up 29.4% on last year
    Grand Larceny Auto is up 50.7% on last year
    There has been a 204% increase in shooting victims, with shooting incidents increasing by 165.5%
    Doesn't seem to match her romanticized belief that the oppressed proletariat have no option but to steal bread from the tables of the bourgeoisie

Maybe the cars are being traded for bread, or the shooting victims are being turned into soylent green

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    r3uNt7k.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wearing white, especially as a group, reinforces the idea of white dominance and the symbol of whiteness as oppressors of women and people of color. By wearing white they demonstrate their acceptance of the roll of group whiteness as dominant in society.

If this were a group of Republican women, that would be the gist of the first article reporting it.

Top Bottom