code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    AOC.....
    Student Loan......

So..... Am I to understand that she actually went to school? ....and then payed for it?

I'm not going for it.
    Now if she was trying to get her money back, that I would make more sense.

She has an economics degree from Boston University. But it's a BA, not a BS, so no real math/statistics. it's basically economics-lite.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Let those of us who havent done personal business on the boss' time cast the first stone.

On an unrelated note:

Boss makes a dollar,
    I make a dime.
    That's why I poop
    on company time.

And if you take a 15 minute dump every day at work, you get back the equivalent of a week and a half off every year! :):

I’m normally wholeheartedly on board with this, when the boss is a private entity and we have the occasional chance to “stick it to the man.”

However, in this case, I’M THE BOSS. She’s an elected representative in my government and she’s supposed to do governmenty things while she’s there. Look at that - a freshman Congress critter already using the position for personal business and not focused on the task at hand - color me surprised.

On in the other hand, if she gets her loans paid off (and really, she’s *****ing about $20k? Not hard to pay that down when you make $6,730.77 every two weeks,) maybe she’ll move into the private sector faster and rid us of her incompetence.

Purple mostly implied.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m normally wholeheartedly on board with this, when the boss is a private entity and we have the occasional chance to “stick it to the man.”

However, in this case, I’M THE BOSS. She’s an elected representative in my government and she’s supposed to do governmenty things while she’s there. Look at that - a freshman Congress critter already using the position for personal business and not focused on the task at hand - color me surprised.

On in the other hand, if she gets her loans paid off (and really, she’s *****ing about $20k? Not hard to pay that down when you make $6,730.77 every two weeks,) maybe she’ll move into the private sector faster and rid us of her incompetence.

Purple mostly implied.

Well of course we all stretch it out on occasion but I can personally say I went 110% towards getting the work done no matter what it took. Up to and including using my personal shop/equipment and sometimes off the clock to manufacture bits pieces and parts that we could not get for any number of reasons sometimes time being a factor. So any fudging I did was as well deserved to me as anything I guess. Not everyone can do this of course but seriously, this mindless moron (is she really this stupid...???) is looking for the freebees at every turn. She is brash with no knowledge of the subjects she is bashing. She lies when it benefits her and her crew so yes, screw her. Twice.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well of course we all stretch it out on occasion but I can personally say I went 110% towards getting the work done no matter what it took. Up to and including using my personal shop/equipment and sometimes off the clock to manufacture bits pieces and parts that we could not get for any number of reasons sometimes time being a factor. So any fudging I did was as well deserved to me as anything I guess. Not everyone can do this of course but seriously, this mindless moron (is she really this stupid...???) is looking for the freebees at every turn. She is brash with no knowledge of the subjects she is bashing. She lies when it benefits her and her crew so yes, screw her. Twice.

THIS ^^^ I have always personally conducted myself and taught subordinates that playtime never starts until the work is done

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Personally I ONLY want AOC working on personal stuff while at work. The less actual work she does in Congress the better it is for all of America.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is this the chickens finally coming home to roost for the leftists? Are they finally getting a taste of their own twisted medicine?

First the reporter cancelling a racist gets cancelled himself for the same, now this?

Loving it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I once thought it was a bad idea to say you’re against these tactics and then engage in them. But it has become apparent that being destroyed by the same tactics they’re using is probably the only way they’ll relearn the principle of mutually assured destruction, often restated as the golden rule. If you go around doxxing people, you’ll eventually get doxxed yourself. So, you eventually figure it out, often the hard way, and mutually agree not to dox each other because that just makes life suck for everyone including you. Eventually, that evolves to the next step, “treat others like you want to be treated”.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I once thought it was a bad idea to say you’re against these tactics and then engage in them. But it has become apparent that being destroyed by the same tactics they’re using is probably the only way they’ll relearn the principle of mutually assured destruction, often restated as the golden rule. If you go around doxxing people, you’ll eventually get doxxed yourself. So, you eventually figure it out, often the hard way, and mutually agree not to dox each other because that just makes life suck for everyone including you. Eventually, that evolves to the next step, “treat others like you want to be treated”.
    Also the past is the past can't change it but you can learn from it.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

This works if you see your opponent as a human being. If you see your opponent as vile vermin who deserve to be exterminated, it doesn't work. If you're trying to kill the rats in your basement, you don't seek a truce and allow some of them to stay is one bites you; you re-double your efforts to kill them all.
    The Left sees the Right as rats in the basement who all deserve to die.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This works if you see your opponent as a human being. If you see your opponent as vile vermin who deserve to be exterminated, it doesn't work. If you're trying to kill the rats in your basement, you don't seek a truce and allow some of them to stay is one bites you; you re-double your efforts to kill them all.

If we as a group could actually stand united for a time we could rise above these self important progressives. But alas we can not.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Not everyone on the left sees everyone on the right as rats.

Zenmaster961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2019
    [video=youtube_share;y_zp5Hqe8Yg]http://youtu.be/y_zp5Hqe8Yg[/video]

Yes. Quality trolling, if you ask me.

What AOC didnt say in response, though, was "wtf eat babies?!?! Thats completely insane no way!" In fact she only barely even indirectly rejected the idea:

https://youtu.be/epwUTVUwB7A

One might be able to make the case that "a lot of solutions" actually affirms the idea.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    DBkA6te.gif

Top Bottom