Anyone want to split a 3-pack of P238 mags?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Sig has finally introduced an extended magazine for the Sig P238. It holds an extra round and gives you a small rest for your pinky. They're doing an introductory special of 3 mags for $108 with free shipping. I can use one or maybe two but I don't need three. Anyone want to split the 3-pack and buy either one or two of them? Thanks

L2ltZy5odG1sPzExNTA3
    L2ltZy5odG1sPzExNTA4
    [FONT=&quot]P238® Owners...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now Available from SIG SAUER®[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]The NEW P238 X-GRIP® Extended Magazine[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]$45.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Plus Shipping[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Purchase three for only...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]$108.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]With FREE Shipping[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The P238 X-Grip® Extended Magazine enhances the performance and ergonomics of your P238 pistol.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The X-Grip Extended Magazine features the innovative X-Grip magazine adapter. This durable polymer sleeve follows the contours of the pistol grip and provides better control of the pistol during firing. The extended magazine tube increases ammunition capacity to 7 + 1, giving the P238 a total of 8 rounds of potent .380 stopping power. The P238 X-Grip Extended Magazine is compatible with all P238 pistols and is available now.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Order today, for introductory pricing[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]PHONE ORDERS ONLY AT THIS TIME.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Call (866) 619-1128 or (603) 418-8102[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]___________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Terms and conditions: Cannot be combined with any other offer. Introductory pricing of $45 plus shipping for one mag with extension, or $108 for three (3) with FREE shipping. U.S Customers only. SIG pistol shown, not included.[/FONT]

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Kevin, I think I'm going to go in with aetucker1 to split the 3-pack. Thanks for the offers for assistance and maybe someone else will want to split a 3-pack with you.

Top Bottom