• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    X103 hasn't played much good stuff for quite a few years now. Q95 plays the same stuff night after night. Ipod is about the best deal in the truck for me, and that gets old after a while...
    Back in the early 90's there was a REAL rock station in Indy that played the heavy stuff. It only lasted a few months before it was switched to a mexican music station. 107.1 I believe was the location on the dial. Imo the station was putting the hurts to 103, and it was bought out or re-catagorized(sp)..

I remember that station in when I was in high school in the late 90s, best station there was. X103 seemed like it was one commercial after another then. When 107.1 switched formats it took me a few days to realize it because they would play oldies on april fools day just to mess with people.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    The current crop didn't invent ...

sex (we didn't either, but child homo-exploitation didn't happen in our shower-rooms, and hickeys had a real meaning; or drugs; LSD was used on us in the 1960s USAF to see how long we could stay awake and on-mission; or Rock&Roll, which is only a progression from Elvis, the Everlys, Nina Simone and Dick Clark. Coltrane and Davis appear in a LOT of R&R music, because a Classic is a Classic. 94.7 has Kneel and Bob, who are a stupid impersonation of Bob & Ray. Well, you can't go home again. What this country needs is a mandatory draft, to make heros of the worthy, and drive the unworthy off into Canada.

Top Bottom