• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Normally I watch my movies/tv shows on Netflix but I have to admit I hate how most new releases that just come out don't show up on Netflix for months it seems like.. then i looked at Zune and they have movies online as soon as they are released...

If you don't know how it works, basically you use your credit card to buy microsoft points off of xbox live and then use the points to rent movies/tv shows and they stay on your account for 24 hours.

I decided to give it a try tonight and I have to say I enjoyed the movies I watched, and it's a lot nicer then having to drive all the way into town to rent stuff at the video store...:D

But yeah I just got to thinking about who else might use it and if you guys do tell me what you think of it. So far I like it.:rockwoot:

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I agree on the price.. i just watched 2 movies with some points I already had from a prepaid card and I bought 800 more points with my credit card when I got everything set up.. just wondering though do they only charge you for when you buy the points each time, it's not like a monthly thing is it? Because I don't wanna be that wrapped up in it seeing I am still paying monthly for Netflix.

Top Bottom