• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Does anyone have a Bowflex Treadclimber? I've been looking at getting one to help me lose some weight but I'd like to know how people really like them. I'd appreciate any input or opinions. Thanks

Knight 1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    South indianapolis
    Your best bet is to join a gym with a partner who is motivated. You both can push the other. If you are not familiar with the equipment pay for a couple of training sessions. Allot cheaper than buying a machine you won't use. Good luck.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Your best bet is to join a gym with a partner who is motivated. You both can push the other. If you are not familiar with the equipment pay for a couple of training sessions. Allot cheaper than buying a machine you won't use. Good luck.

This is my answer as well. I have found most equipment gets used for a short time, then it becomes a coat rack, etc. I sold all my weight crap, used the money for a gym membership, and now me and a coworker go a few mornings a week to lift, and we drive each other to work harder for it. In two months I have seen more gain than the year of off and on working out at home.

-MColford

Top Bottom