• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    My other major complaint is there are only 2 or so sniper friendly maps. I have been trying to max out the Ballista and it has been a pain in the ass, because most games that I use it, I get around 15-20 pistol kills and 7-8 sniper kills only.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I am loving the new look and weapons. Still getting used to the many changes but I'm lovin it. DemonX462 on the PS3.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I haven't really seen any guns that stand far and above all the others, it seems like every gun is meant to cater to a specific play style. For me, the FAL is my favorite main and the 5.7 is my favorite pistol, I have already prestiged it once and I am only level 49.

I do like the fact that you can now prestige specific guns if you want.

Meh probably just me then. :dunno:

I did not know that you could prestige guns though.........SWEET :yesway:

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Meh probably just me then. :dunno:

I did not know that you could prestige guns though.........SWEET :yesway:

It's a pretty cool idea, once you get all the attachments for a gun, just select it and there is a prestige button, you can prestige each one twice. And you only lose the attachments and keep the camo.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm a battlefield 3 guy myself, on ps3. Too bad they don't have zombies. Having said that, I was surprised when my son mentioned I hadn't been on it since July. Apparently it shows when your 'friends' last logged on. I said 'Sorry. I been shooting real guns lately'.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm a battlefield 3 guy myself, on ps3. Too bad they don't have zombies. Having said that, I was surprised when my son mentioned I hadn't been on it since July. Apparently it shows when your 'friends' last logged on. I said 'Sorry. I been shooting real guns lately'.

I actually went from COD to BF and was enjoying myself until they started renting the servers off. After being forced to play on other people's "home turf and rules" I stopped playing. I spawned into a game where they said it was for low skilled players. It was a group of guys ganging up on noobs. I just happen to get a good grove and took them to town one round. Next thing I knew I booted because I was "too highly skilled for their lobby".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    F8C2B87B-BB4C-466A-AE72-3BB4E0B7B5C7-1974-0000028B0D478DA3.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Thanks guys! This was while playing with my son. He likes to run around in the maps and shoot things. We play split screen local games so no gore or language. This was hard to do since the shots fade after a few seconds.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Bought it, played it, took it out, put BF3 back in, downloaded aftermath, wont be taking it out any time soon. BF3 is still the best. Halo 4 is fun though

Top Bottom