Anybody have some good Netflix recommendations?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Life on Mars
    Life
    The Finder
    The Glades
    Better off Ted
    Satisfaction
    Awake
    Overhaulin'
    Hell on Wheels
    No Ordinary Family (Julie Benz)

Last edited:

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Man from nowhere
    a lot of the South Korean, Japanese and Chinese movies are awesome. You will quickly see where the USA is getting their ideas.

the original girl with the dragon tattoo movies were good too. So many good ones out there!

american Mary. Soooo many good ones to watch!

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    I have just started re watching Deadwood on Netflix.
    It kind of has the feel of a Shakespearean tragedy. The language is obscenely poetic, and the violence really gives you a gritty feel of the wild west.

Mrs. loudpedal and I power watch so every time we get a new disk I always hear "do you think that we can stay up for just one more episode."
    If you can handle the language I strongly recommend it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Mrs. loudpedal and I power watch so every time we get a new disk I always hear "do you think that we can stay up for just one more episode."

I run into that problem of "just one more episode" too. Matter of fact I think I will watch one more episode of Dexter before going to bed, it isn't midnight yet.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    I have just started re watching Deadwood on Netflix.
    It kind of has the feel of a Shakespearean tragedy. The language is obscenely poetic, and the violence really gives you a gritty feel of the wild west.

Deadwood was great. Old west, gangsters, adventures and bad asses just to name a few. I did find myself calling people a c***sucker at random while watching the series.

Rome was the only show to make me have goose bumbs and make me cry at the same time. "13!!!!!!"
    These series are great if you are into fictional history.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Hey Que. Have you tried Burn Notice. It's kind of quirky and frustrating as hell sometimes, what with the constant racking of the slide as a sort of exclamation point or to let the dude you're yelling at know you're really serious now. It'll actually drive you crazy with the crazy crap they do with ammo, as if a round is going to actually shoot a projectile down range without being in a chamber, not to mention .....
    Wait.... just forget it.

But no, if you can get past all that crap, and the fact that you just want to strangle the lead character's girlfriend, yeah, you don't want to watch that show.

But. If you have a significant other who will watch it with you, it might be something that you might like.

Nevermind. I'll just be glad when we finish this series. My wife's hooked on it.. Misery loves company.

Top Bottom