• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I listened to metal! I graduated HS in 1985! But, alas, I must admit.....I listened to and still do, Hair Metal :wallbash: Yes, I listen to Motley Crue, Poison, Ratt, Cinderella....AND I LOVE IT :rockwoot: So, fellow INGOers, please don't judge me to harshly:D

Edit: WoW, just in 1000!

Last edited:

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    Did anyone go to the show yesterday with Motorhead, Slayer, Anthrax, Slipknot, etc.? I wanted too, but it just didnt work out. Just wondering how the show was.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    I grew up in the 80's. Your choice was metal, or terrible top 40 stuff. Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Ronnie James Dio, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Scorpions, I could go on and on. This was the music of my teen years and I still listen to it occasionally.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Did anyone go to the show yesterday with Motorhead, Slayer, Anthrax, Slipknot, etc.? I wanted too, but it just didnt work out. Just wondering how the show was.

Mayhem Fest!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Hell yes, I go every year and yesterday's show was amazing!

That was my 3rd time seeing Anthrax, 3rd time seeing Slayer, and 2nd time seeing Slipknot. It was a great day of metal. Motorhead was awesome, sounded perfect!

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    I grew up on the hair bands of the 80's and loved it. My buddies and I would always hit the Rockstocks in the mid 90s at the World Music Theater and also the one up in Wisconsin the one year.

After moving to NWI in the early 90's I was shocked at the lack of good (rock) radio stations in Chicago. My buddy lived in Mishawaka and would listen to WRBR over there and they would always have new music waaaaay before anything in Chicago. Now Chicago doesn't have a good rock station at all. Q101 was a poor excuse for "alternative" music but even that went away.

Currently I listen to WRBR The Bear out of South Bend while I'm at work through streaming online. That is where I get all my music now. Heck- Chicago doesn't even have a radio station to advertise a concert like Rockstock used to be.

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    Mayhem Fest!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Hell yes, I go every year and yesterday's show was amazing!

That was my 3rd time seeing Anthrax, 3rd time seeing Slayer, and 2nd time seeing Slipknot. It was a great day of metal. Motorhead was awesome, sounded perfect!

Nice, I really wanted to see Motorhead. Ive seen the others before but never Motorhead.

Top Bottom