any INGOers holding or held elected offices?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rat-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    where the work is
    Just curious if any INGOers here hold elected office positions across the state? Of in the past. Any level, even school board, if you care to share your thoughts at all on it. :dunno:

I've been contemplating getting more involved and actually considering running at some point... gotta get my sh*t together a bit more first....

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    There was this one guy I was friendly to who was a janitor in our building. He came from Kenya and went by Barry. Came into work one day and he was gone. Then I turned on the TV. WTH!!!

:D

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    :popcorn:
    Just curious if any INGOers here hold elected office positions across the state? Of in the past. Any level, even school board, if you care to share your thoughts at all on it. :dunno:

I've been contemplating getting more involved and actually considering running at some point... gotta get my sh*t together a bit more first....

Thats great, I too would like to run for something. For years I had thought about throwing my hat in the ring for something.

Unfortunately, my wife is afraid of past details may come out. Of course it is her past she is concerned about, Catholic school girl ya know. ;)

rat-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    where the work is
    :popcorn:

Thats great, I too would like to run for something. For years I had thought about throwing my hat in the ring for something.

Unfortunately, my wife is afraid of past details may come out. Of course it is her past she is concerned about, Catholic school girl ya know. ;)

Yeah, that's something for me to get to the bottom of too I suppose... wife is the daughter of a Pentecostal preacher. :evilangel:

Top Bottom