Any good gun shows today (within 100 miles of Indy)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Sorry if this info is posted elsewhere, but I was wondering if there are any good gun shows going on today. Thanks for any info you guys have.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Is the Ft. Wayne show a big one? It's a far drive from Indy, but I don't have a lot going on this weekend so I may make the trip.

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    The radio commercials for the Ft Wayne show this weekend at the coliseum indicate there are only 200 + tables. The Gunslingers Ft Wayne shows at the former K's Merchandise building average over 500 tables.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Fort Wayne Coliseum show is this weekend!

He asked about "good" gun shows. Fort Wayne Coliseum has not met the qualification for a couple years. I have attended several recently. None were worth the effort or expense. With the exception of the ZX table, the prices were not as good as those at Tomlinsons in 'Busco, or Freedom, or, gasp, even Gander Mountain.

I priced a S&W M&P at all these shops (except ZX at the show; the new shop was not open at the time). The best price I found was at Sniper (West Washington Center Road). I did not include the $4 parking or the $6 (or was it $10?) admission fee.

At the next show, another INGOer beat my price by a significant margin at ZX's table. Overall, I found in general prices were better at the local gun shops, except for ZX. Since ZX now has its own shop in the Fort, why pay for parking and admission to view overpriced goods?

Evermoore

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Drive to Ft. Wayne and go to ZX. Save your parking and admission. You will be much happier. Unless you like beef jerky cause thats some generally the only reason to go to the shows :P

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    There's a show at the Vanderburgh 4H center just north of Evansville this weekend. Little more than 100 miles from Indy though. Getting ready to head up there a little later this morning.

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Not sure what you meant: "who" doesn't "what"? The commercial stated CPI had just over 200 tables at the coliseum this weekend in Ft Wayne. Gunslingers have been nearing 600 tables at their recent K's shows in Ft Wayne.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    i agree with going to zx and skipping the fees. great store, even better prices. I just bought a new XDm9 3.8bbl for $600 out the door. They usually have ammo too.

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Drive to Ft. Wayne and go to ZX. Save your parking and admission. You will be much happier. Unless you like beef jerky cause thats some generally the only reason to go to the shows :P

ZICKS is amazing, and worth the price of admission.

Top Bottom