• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Ok, please simply answer me this.

Would you call what you're dong 'partnership'? Or 'fellowship'?

If so, are you not expressly disobeying this?

If not, then let's discuss the definitions of those words.

You really don't impress me, as even Satan quotes and twists the word of God.

buh-bye.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    That guy is really brainwashed from his particular church.

....and he has the nerve to say that Freemasonry is a cult.

So Steveh, how is life at Westboro?

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Freemasonry is a satanic cult?

Hmmmm. I'll have to look into this. :):

GoodGuySatan_zps3772edfe.jpg

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Well, the Lecture of the 1st Degree always comes to mind,

"...never to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it..."

Freemasonry encourages religious tolerance. He is welcome to practice the religion of his choice, thanks to our Forefathers (eh, hem...) and their (eh, hem) social and spiritual beliefs (eh, hem). If it weren't for them, he'd be a practicing Episcopalian and singing 'All Hail the King.' He'd rather get his truths from Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, or Tex Marrs. Whatever. This is America, he's entitled to believe what he wants...(eh, hem) thanks to a certain group of folks who fought for the separation of church and state (eh hem)...

I can assure you that I am very well acquainted with some VERY Christian brethren who are Preachers and Pastors as well as some VERY Jewish Brethren involved in their Temples and Synagogues. I know of a few Muslim brethren as well.

We open and close our meetings with a prayer. The prayer is usually generic so that each man can pray to the preference of his faith. The Holy Bible is always open during our meetings. We don't gather to worship. That's what church/temple is for. We gather to meet to be better men, husbands, fathers, sons, brothers...better at our professions, encourage each other to practice the faith of our choice and be more active in our places of worship, to be more civically minded. That's all. No evil. No conspiracies. In fact, it is no secret that the Constitutions of Freemasonry written in (off the top of my head) 1723, GREATLY influenced the Constitution of this great nation. If we are so evil...go live somewhere else!

Sam Colt, Dr. Gatling, Elmer Kieth, Teddy Roosevelt...and loads of other firearm inventors/enthusiasts were proud and active Freemasons.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So...YOU were te guy on the bridge.

Once steveh_131 saw this guy on a bridge about to jump.
    steveh_131 said, "Don't do it!"
    He said, "Nobody loves me."
    steveh_131 said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
    He said, "Yes."
    steveh_131 said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"
    He said, "A Christian."
    steveh_131 said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"
    He said, "Protestant."
    steveh_131 said, "Me, too! What franchise?"
    He said, "Baptist."
    steveh_131 said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"
    He said, "Northern Baptist."
    steveh_131 said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
    He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."
    steveh_131 said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?"
    He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."
    steveh_131 said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"
    He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."
    steveh_131 said, "Die, heretic!" And steveh_131 pushed him over.

Oh no, wait, steveh_131 wouldn't "associate" with him unless he was SURE he was the right council.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Oh no, wait, steveh_131 wouldn't "associate" with him unless he was SURE he was the right council.

You'll notice that I never used the word 'associate', nor did I distinguish between 'councils'.

I distinguished between 'believer' and 'unbeliever'.

You'll also notice that I'm not the one who originally said it. That happened around 2000 years go.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I suppose that steve didn't even read my post. How sad. He will still argue and spread lies. Brainwashed.

The picture you just posted was a complete hoax "expose" on Freemasonry in the 1800's. Yet, you take off your tinfoil hat long enough for your programmer to input these lies for you to spew. Go away.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You're welcome to keep beating up that straw man if you like.

I already pointed out the difference between 'hanging out' and 'partnership/fellowship'.
    Your argument could be applied to your local credit union. It's no 'strawman'. It's a simple fact. You've decided you're anti-Masonry, and nothing anyone says, regardless of the insanity in your accusations will change your opinion. And honestly, I couldn't care less.

You think that Masons have honestly covered up being satanic worshipers and evil sacrifices and no one has caught on and shut us down? We don't hide in the shadows, it's not like we're ashamed of what we are. You'd think if what you allege is true, we'd have been "outed" by more than just the few crazies that lack knowledge.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Your argument could be applied to your local credit union. It's no 'strawman'. It's a simple fact. You've decided you're anti-Masonry, and nothing anyone says, regardless of the insanity in your accusations will change your opinion. And honestly, I couldn't care less.

Then, please. Explain to me what he was talking about when he spoke against partnership and fellowship with non-believers.

You think that Masons have honestly covered up being satanic worshipers and evil sacrifices and no one has caught on and shut us down? We don't hide in the shadows, it's not like we're ashamed of what we are. You'd think if what you allege is true, we'd have been "outed" by more than just the few crazies that lack knowledge.

I think it's certainly possible that those above you are covering it up. I don't think that you, personally, are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom