Please reply by conversation.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    SOLD>>>

Up for sale is an antique ring brought to the U.S. in 1945, from Iraq. A competent jeweler friend of mine has told me that it is pure silver, with an 18kt gold face.

It is hand engraved with a scene of a man riding a camel in a desert landscape. It also has 'IRAQ' imprinted on one side (near the top/face), and '1942' on the other side. My father brought this back from WWII, where he was stationed in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. It is just one of many, many items I inherited of his.. and has no real family 'sentimental' value, as Dad never wore it.

Irregardless of its' precious metal content, it is definitely a one-of-a-kind piece, and well worth at least 3 times my asking price. Pretty much a 'museum' type piece. It is approx size mens 10 (fits my pinkie; my ring finger size is mens 12).

I am asking $35 shipped, via USPS Priority Mail. If you require insurance... please add $3. I will accept payment of well-concealed cash or USPS money order. I cannot yet post 'attachments' here at INGO, but you can view pics in my -FOR SALE- album, in my profile here.
    * Here's a direct link to pics-

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/rimfire67/GoldSilverIraqRing3.jpg
    http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/rimfire67/GoldSilverIraqRing.jpg

I can provide references from another gun-related website, where I have 100+ positive feedbacks......

Thanks for looking! Please PM me with any questions, or E-mail at... stellarmetals@live.com -Lee

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom