• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Did they need a dealer with an FFL to be able to do this?

If I were one of the unsuspecting customers put in this situation I would slap my money down on the counter and insist on buying a gun.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wait... this? This is the one that (name) used there?

You're right. Every gun has a history, and those should not be repeated. So I'm going to buy this one and give it a safe home where that won't happen again.

I might be persuaded to use a few non-INGO-safe words to the "sales"person as well.

Blessings,
    Bill

Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte
    I would have no fear in the world owning one of those guns. The uneducated public think the gun killed those victims. In truth it was simply a tool, no more than a car kills a family in a mini van by a drunk driver. That old age statement the leading cause of divorce is marriage. Think of the kids outlaw swimming pools, Jacuzzi's and 5 gallon buckets.

Simply I agree with MCgreess08 my money would be on the table...

just my thoughts.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't think those were the actual guns used in the crimes/accidents mentioned, rather simply the type or caliber. I highly doubt they had the actual Bushmaster rifle Lanza used, although I'm sure they were hoping the unsuspecting people would think it was.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    There's a real good reason they're targeting "first time gun buyers". Mostly it's about not getting owned by someone who has some experience with firearms and they can dissuade someone from buying a gun who may be on the fence.

Disgusting.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I don't think those were the actual guns used in the crimes/accidents mentioned, rather simply the type or caliber. I highly doubt they had the actual Bushmaster rifle Lanza used, although I'm sure they were hoping the unsuspecting people would think it was.

It still begs the question of where they got them, NYPD, ATF?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    It still begs the question of where they got them, NYPD, ATF?
    Given new-cuba NYs gun laws, when do people just walk in off the street looking to purchase a firearm? This was clearly propaganda made for export, probably with the help of the mayor.
    It would be interesting to see some of the responses they might get in other parts of the country: "Yeah, well THIS is the pistol that I used to drive off a couple carjackers"..."THIS is the type of shotgun I used to shoot two thugs who invaded my home at 2AM

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. Those are actors.

2. Those are fake guns. All the firearms for sale there are illegal under the NY SAFE Act.

3. In New York City 4 people with brand new carry licenses walked in? Horsefeathers.

4. They have an FFL for that business? Notice no ATFE inspection shown.

It's all a lie.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    1. Those are actors.

2. Those are fake guns. All the firearms for sale there are illegal under the NY SAFE Act.

3. In New York City 4 people with brand new carry licenses walked in? Horsefeathers.

4. They have an FFL for that business? Notice no ATFE inspection shown.

It's all a lie.

This would seem to be the case... Thankfully! But sadly most that watch the video (not on our side or undecided) will not realize that.

Top Bottom