6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    It's New York, the libtard 'mecca' of the United States, even in front of CalifUrnia.

This should surprise no one.

Besides, I thought most cab drivers would encourage such behavior! :naughty:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'll just leave this here...

rosiedyke.jpg

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yeah, I am sure if he had some guy and woman making out in his back seat he would have said something too... Shaking my head hard on this one!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    A taxi driver and they understood what he was saying? That in and of itself is newsworthy.

From the article:

When they got out, Dahbi also called the pair 'b*****', 'c****' and 'w*****' after they refused to pay the fare and walked away.

Sounds like theft to me. Criminal charges, pls.

If you can't prove he allows straights to do the same thing in his cab, you can't prove its discrimination to not allow them to do it in the cab. The cabby is appealing, hopefully he gets a judge who understands this. (Assuming there isn't more to the story as presented by the media...which is always a tough assumption.)

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If they refuse to pay after being told not to kiss in the cab, it is "free speech protected under the First Amendment" since they are a protected group, kind of like a protest march.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Kissing is now free speech ? I hope you forgot to add purple.

Kissing is considered "political expression" if you are a member of a protected sexual orientation.
    If it offends conventional morality, it is protected; if heterosexuals do it, it isn't protected.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This girl is in serious need of a trip to the groomer. Just look at those mats! :):

Don't know when the original meme picture was taken, but I give her until about age 27 before she cleans up and gets serious about finding a man who can support her while she pursues suburban me-tooism, but "keeps it real" by posting sarcastic comments about conservatives on Facebook.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Don't know when the original meme picture was taken, but I give her until about age 27 before she cleans up and gets serious about finding a man who can support her while she pursues suburban me-tooism, but "keeps it real" by posting sarcastic comments about conservatives on Facebook.

Wouldnt you love it if she took off the hat and the hair came with it to reveal she is actually a guy.

just look at the face alone, could be a metrosexual dude

Top Bottom