Another Hardcore Criminal Taken Off The Street!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Oh my GOD. The stupidity of this just makes me want to puke. Take a good student, who has a bright future, and **** on her because she made a mistake. This type of thing should cause an uproar in our society, but nobody seems to get too excited. I love the comment by the school dick head that said if a student accidentally brings a weapon and tells authorities about it, the penalty will be lighter. What a bunch of BULL****! Our society is doomed if this is the mentality our kids are dealing with at school. This is one reason why I will not be saddened by a zombie apocalypse. Even if I die, I'll have the comfort of knowing a whole bunch of stupid people are getting it too.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    wow, last i checked a pairing knife was a cooking utensil not a weapon. whats next, are they going to outlaw forks in school because it has four points on it? the whole thing stinks. if it were me, i would sue the :poop: out of them.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sounds to me like a Label Maker could have solved this whole situation, perhaps simply paying attention to what was inside said box.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    wow, last i checked a pairing knife was a cooking utensil not a weapon. whats next, are they going to outlaw forks in school because it has four points on it? the whole thing stinks. if it were me, i would sue the :poop: out of them.
    when i was in highschool a kid got suspended for bringing a plastic butter knife in when he brought his lunch. he had one of those kits that has salt pepper a napkin and utensils.

Top Bottom