• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Yea, both his and mine too.... LOL Just a big welcome to guys who want to post useful and relevant info. Welcome and happy memorial day to all.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Thanks Jaws2381, your posts are genuine and welcome here by me and many others! Some YMMV.......... Back to new: Sorry to report that wally world had no .22LR or 9X19 today. Bad news: Sporting goods guy said last rec'd about 2 wks ago. Good news: been 2 wks, so they are due to put out in the mornings.....sooooon........ plus many times gets 1,000 round pack for about $49! I have never even seen a 1K package of .22LRs. Forgot to ask what brand but whooo cares.

Jaws2381

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Thanks Jaws2381, your posts are genuine and welcome here by me and many others! Some YMMV.......... Back to new: Sorry to report that wally world had no .22LR or 9X19 today. Bad news: Sporting goods guy said last rec'd about 2 wks ago. Good news: been 2 wks, so they are due to put out in the mornings.....sooooon........ plus many times gets 1,000 round pack for about $49! I have never even seen a 1K package of .22LRs. Forgot to ask what brand but whooo cares.

Thanks I appreciate it.

I wonder how much Gas I have used going from Walmart to Walmart looking for .22

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    plus many times gets 1,000 round pack for about $49! I have never even seen a 1K package of .22LRs. Forgot to ask what brand but whooo cares.

Winchester M-22.

711831567_is

Top Bottom