• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaws2381

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I have had three Walmart stores tell me this week that they have been getting in .22 ammo on average only around twice a month. I have heard some say that "ammo flippers and hoarders" are two of the main reasons we can't find .22 OR .22 for any reasonable price. TWICE A MONTH is ridiculous. I know it has been covered now a million times....but if factories are running around the clock....then where the hell is it going? We know Walmart's are rarely are getting .22 and gun shops don't seem to have bricks of them either.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Just go and spam one of the existing .22 threads in your race to 50. No need to start new ones. Plus it's way faster to post things like "I agree" to get that count up.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I have had three Walmart stores tell me this week that they have been getting in .22 ammo on average only around twice a month. I have heard some say that "ammo flippers and hoarders" are two of the main reasons we can't find .22 OR .22 for any reasonable price. TWICE A MONTH is ridiculous. I know it has been covered now a million times....but if factories are running around the clock....then where the hell is it going? We know Walmart's are rarely are getting .22 and gun shops don't seem to have bricks of them either.
    Your best bet is to keep checkin with wally world. BTW, don't other replies you got make you feel real welcome here? Adm says after some time replies go off the rails and is SOP, but in first four replies you got nothin. Oh yea, one guy welcomed you by telling you you got 40 more spam post to get to 50? Truly class guy. Also, once you sign up, they don't have no get me outta here choice. Membership is really special??

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Your best bet is to keep checkin with wally world. BTW, don't other replies you got make you feel real welcome here? Adm says after some time replies go off the rails and is SOP, but in first four replies you got nothin. Oh yea, one guy welcomed you by telling you you got 40 more spam post to get to 50? Truly class guy. Also, once you sign up, they don't have no get me outta here choice. Membership is really special??

Posting useless false info to get posts will get you that reply. Or do you not know why people spam to 50?

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Just go and spam one of the existing .22 threads in your race to 50. No need to start new ones. Plus it's way faster to post things like "I agree" to get that count up.

He joined the site over a year ago. If he was truly "racing to 50" I think he would've hit it long before now. Jaws2381, welcome back to the site. Sorry for the cold reception. FWIW, the Bloomington and Evansville Walmarts are just as bad; don't know which ones you've checked out.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Just checked Indy Walmart.......... no .22LR :-((((. Must be the .22lR Flippers or the hoarders. They must gobble up stuff before I wake. And also welcome back to OP guy. Sorry the guys "with nothin" are like that. And like Ron White, the comedian from the blue collar comedians jokes................ You can't fix stupid! Good searching at wally world and other fine retailers. BTW, Indy 1500 gun show starts Friday. Will get a feel for what's available there and if none might try online. Anybody know the best place to order .22LR online?

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I just go to my basement to get it. Lol

Hoarders who purchased just after '08 election and who don't shoot more than 200 rounds a year, who refuse to check at wally world weekly, and refuse to buy until price drops to $20 a brick are not a threat to current shooters. BTW, doesn't seem to be a factor in the equation. Does talk a mean game of economics, investing in commodities of all sort.........etc.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hoarders who purchased just after '08 election and who don't shoot more than 200 rounds a year, who refuse to check at wally world weekly, and refuse to buy until price drops to $20 a brick are not a threat to current shooters. BTW, doesn't seem to be a factor in the equation. Does talk a mean game of economics, investing in commodities of all sort.........etc.

And you don't give 2 ****s how current ammo for sale is acquired. If I sold my 4+ year old ammo today, you'd hate me just the same as the guy who walked into Walmart today and bought a box to resell.

Envy. It's ugly on you.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Still looking for someone to cover online buying in the present day for .22LRs? Not interested in guys gloating over their pictures of stockpile of old stuff, grandkids, dogs, mother-in-laws etc., as they are not .22LR flippers from the small quantities available or not... at IN wally worlds. I love .22lr rifles, pistols and revolvers ;however, I reload for all my centerfire weapons. They take up the majority of my current shooting. ".22LR flippers" are covered in another very popular thread as I understand it. I think Ron White would laugh at the fixer uppers wherever they may be...

Top Bottom