• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I'm turning 21 this July and have already planned out my first suppressor purchase. I decided to go ahead with a trust to save some hassle. It was recommend to work Grant Liston. I shot him an email, and within an hour he had all the info he needed. This was on Wednesday April 30th. Today is May 3rd, and I just got the trust in the mail. Price was a flat $375. If any of you all are wanting to set up a trust, don't hesitate to contact him.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I had a similar experience. He is really great to deal with. I have emailed and called him on the ph many times after I got my trust. I always got prompt response's. +1 for sure!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Seems his price is getting higher, it was $350 in Dec '13 and now $375. More customers, increase in price?

What about Guy Relford? Does anyone know if he does Trust? I emailed him once asking if he does one, never got a reply.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I'd chalk it up to inflation. If you email Grant tonight I'd be surprised if you did not hear back from him by noon tomorrow or earlier. He is prompt and has always answered my questions usually within hours.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    What are the benefits of a trust over purchasing as an individual?

I am relatively new to this, but it allows you to bypass the fingerprinting and police signature when buying NFA items. It also always you to add trustees and beneficiaries to the trust, so if something were to ever happen to you, your NFA items would transfer to a proper person in your trust. Normally, one would have to pay $200 for an NFA transfer after you died.

Please correct if I am wrong here, but I think those are some perks to getting a trust.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am relatively new to this, but it allows you to bypass the fingerprinting and police signature when buying NFA items. It also always you to add trustees and beneficiaries to the trust, so if something were to ever happen to you, your NFA items would transfer to a proper person in your trust. Normally, one would have to pay $200 for an NFA transfer after you died.

Please correct if I am wrong here, but I think those are some perks to getting a trust.

You summed it up very well. People that are on your trust can handle your weapons legally and if they are a trusties you can will them the firearm easier. I have 3 trusties. My son is willed everything My friends are in charge of the weapons untill my son is of legal age. It's just handy! Put those you trust on your trust.

Top Bottom