• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    How can anyone know whether this is actually a video from Anonymous? Just curious.
    if-its-on-the-internet-it-is-the-truth.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I'm almost positive this is not the work of Anon. I don't see it released on any anon channels on youtube and it doesn't have the collectivesque mentality that many of their other videos have.

It is my judgement that this is a video put out by someone who knows video editing trying to garner views by using the Anon name. Good luck with that one buddy.

hick185

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    This video has been out for awhile and has gotten around. If anonymous disagreed they would have rebuked it by now. They don't have an official way to join. Anyone can "join" anonymous by simply claiming to be anonymous. If the new member is saying something the collective doesn't agree with, they will let it be known.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    This video has been out for awhile and has gotten around. If anonymous disagreed they would have rebuked it by now. They don't have an official way to join. Anyone can "join" anonymous by simply claiming to be anonymous. If the new member is saying something the collective doesn't agree with, they will let it be known.

Agreed ^

No matter who did the vid I agree with the statements made

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I just wish everyone would stop erroneously stop claiming that Hitler disarmed the German people. He disarmed the German Jews and as many captured people that he could. Germans could own sporting arms if they were 18+ and if they were registered with the authorities. The 1938 German gunlaws actually loosened the Wiemar era gunlaws for "pure" Germans.

Top Bottom